The Student Room Group

What have you done in the span of three years that changed your life forever.

It can be going to uni/obtaining qualifications/nothing...

Scroll to see replies

I made a TSR account and achieved 10 gems...
(edited 3 years ago)
Other than Covid-19, nothing eventful has happened in the past 3 years. I'll give it one more year.
I'll check up on you in 7 years time when you're a doctor.
Did badly in my GCSE’s thus had to change career paths completely and COVID hit my alevels too, so did badly in those too, but I still got into university and starting my first year.
Reply 6
Started high school, developed a bunch of stupid health issues, came to terms with my sexuality, made a TSR account, other stuff Im probably forgetting... Its been an eventful 3 years :lol:
Started medical school, got into a relationship, finished a relationship.
Decided to sing more and do it at school events and is now known at school for having a good voice
Decided to volunteer for more charity work and attained charities cup lats year and has raised over £800 at school for charity
Decided to do more fashion and is now very good at fashion design
Decided to learn more languages and is now good at languages
Decided to be kinder and is now always being kind (well most of the time:colondollar:)
Decided to maintain happiness and dint give up hope when times were tough and is now very happy and does self-care blogs and talks and is now known for being a supportive and kind friend
Decided to take risks and now has got many awards from High school
Never got any awards in middle school cus I wasn't "good enough" for their standards even tho I got top grades it was always favouritism so when I joined y7 I decided to give it my all and now has top grades and has won many awards from all sorts of subjects.
Got depression and anxiety when I was ill for 5 months but still believed better days would come and they have now and just suffers from anxiety but it isn't that bad.
Got arthritis and it was really painful at first but now it's slowly getting better - it has its ups and downs but I've learned to deal with it and take things slow and steady at times hehe
Decided to start basketball, cricket, tennis, badminton, rollerskating and skateboarding and now is quite good at it (but is taking some time off due to arthritis pain and the doctor telling me to take it easy)
Decided to give organisation and organising revision a good go and is now someone to go for organisation and revision tips
Decided to make a TSR account and now has like 2 billion friends hehe
Im kinda proud of myself I've achieved quite a bit hehe
Nothing. My life is just as meaningless now as it was 3 years ago.
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Decided to sing more and do it at school events and is now known at school for having a good voice
Decided to volunteer for more charity work and attained charities cup lats year and has raised over £800 at school for charity
Decided to do more fashion and is now very good at fashion design
Decided to learn more languages and is now good at languages
Decided to be kinder and is now always being kind (well most of the time:colondollar:)
Decided to maintain happiness and dint give up hope when times were tough and is now very happy and does self-care blogs and talks and is now known for being a supportive and kind friend
Decided to take risks and now has got many awards from High school
Never got any awards in middle school cus I wasn't "good enough" for their standards even tho I got top grades it was always favouritism so when I joined y7 I decided to give it my all and now has top grades and has won many awards from all sorts of subjects.
Got depression and anxiety when I was ill for 5 months but still believed better days would come and they have now and just suffers from anxiety but it isn't that bad.
Got arthritis and it was really painful at first but now it's slowly getting better - it has its ups and downs but I've learned to deal with it and take things slow and steady at times hehe
Decided to start basketball, cricket, tennis, badminton, rollerskating and skateboarding and now is quite good at it (but is taking some time off due to arthritis pain and the doctor telling me to take it easy)
Decided to give organisation and organising revision a good go and is now someone to go for organisation and revision tips
Decided to make a TSR account and now has like 2 billion friends hehe
Im kinda proud of myself I've achieved quite a bit hehe

Show off...
Original post by 5hyl33n
Show off...

I sound like I'm showing off? - im so sorry i didn't mean to. I can change it if you want
Original post by 5hyl33n
I made a TSR account and achieved 10 gems...

Congratulations you are now part of a big TSR family :smile:
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
I sound like I'm showing off? - im so sorry i didn't mean to. I can change it if you want

No!!! It was a joke. :biggrin:

I’m proud of you for accomplishing so much.
Omg, you're going to be saving lives - Huge respect for you!
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations you are now part of a big TSR family :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Why are you on Anon?
Same :smile:
Like literally nothing and I'm 19 lol
Original post by 5hyl33n
No!!! It was a joke. :biggrin:

I’m proud of you for accomplishing so much.

ahhhhh k
thank u hehe
Original post by 5hyl33n
Thank you! :biggrin:

Why are you on Anon?

I'm too embarrassed to show people who I really am as I've made friends on here and I want to seem like a productive person but I have wasted so much time of my life doing nothing (3 years and 3 months)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm too embarrassed to show people who I really am as I've made friends on here and I want to seem like a productive person but I have wasted so much time of my life doing nothing (3 years and 3 months)

Fair enough. :smile:

I’m sure you haven’t wasted 3 years. Everyone has accomplished something.

Quick Reply

Latest