Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
OP (snip)

Yes it’s rape.
(edited 3 years ago)
Very rape
OP (snip)

No consent=rape. I had a similar experience when I was roofied at a party by a couple ppl. I know how a lot of people consider this like a drunken night and oh a lil bit of fun but this is rape hun, no way else of saying it.
(edited 3 years ago)
OP (snip)

Don’t feel ashamed, it’s not your fault and this should be reported ASAP. Tell you friend and her boyfriend, if they don’t take your side DROP THEM
(edited 3 years ago)
This is rape! oml, I hope you are okay!! This is really sad... do not be ashamed at all, this is not your fault!

He did not get your consent! x
He is absolutely in the wrong.
That is rape. Report it OP. Don't feel ashamed, this was certainly not your fault. We live in quite the vile society.:console:

But why, why do people feel the need to get themselves into such a state due to alcohol that they can't even remember what happened the next day?

Don't ever victim blame and don't ever try to mask it too. There's a reason why you went anon.

But why, why do people feel the need to get themselves into such a state due to alcohol that they can't even remember what happened the next day?

Honestly, by saying this you’re hinting that it’s her fault as well
(edited 3 years ago)

Well they don't expect to be raped in their own flat with all their friends around.
Report it please

People saying that she shouldn’t have gotten that drunk are delusional, either way, it doesn’t give him the right to do what he did.
No matter how drunk you were, you would remember something... unless you were drugged. Nobody really blacks out to that extent. I would also be very concerned that this is a Rohipnal situation. You need to report this. Be strong x
Original post by Alienated.
Don't ever victim blame and don't ever try to mask it too. There's a reason why you went anon.

I am not victim blaming.
Honestly, by saying this you’re hinting that it’s her fault as well

It is absolutely not her fault. I just don't understand putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation.
(edited 3 years ago)

Spoiler

i'm sorry that's awful
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
Well they don't expect to be raped in their own flat with all their friends around.

With two guys in the flat, one of whom specifically interested in being set up with a girl? Idk, I would not feel safe getting drunk in that situation.
With two guys in the flat, one of whom specifically interested in being set up with a girl? Idk, I would not feel safe getting drunk in that situation.

She thought she was in a safe environment? Flatmates, inside.
My word this is rape. Report it pronto.
This is not rape. Assuming you allowed him to have sex with you in your drunken state, this is just a continuation the next day but you were in a less drunk state and revoked your consent. If he continued after you said to stop, that would be rape.

People say this is victim blaming but this is genuine advice: alcohol makes people do stupid things which they regret or don't remember, so don't drink. It would stop people ruining their own lives or others.
I was already drunk tbh it was a kind of ‘girls night’ and when they came by I was quite enjoying the attention etc I mean a mistake to bring somebody into your room with you when you have no intention of sleeping with them, but I just feel as if it’s my fault too for being so drunk and reckless

Latest

Trending

Trending