The Student Room Group

Being ugly

Hello!
When i was younger i had an accident that caused me to have a big hump on my nose and it has been many years since then and i feel like i still look abnormal....i dont know what to do. Sometimes i do get odd glances or whispers that im ugly and often i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore. Deep down i dont think people would want to be friends with someone like me let alone anything more . Should i just give up on hoping that this will ever change?
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣️💕💞💞💘💕💕💞💓💓💝💘💘
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣️💕💞💞💘💕💕💞💓💓💝💘💘💕💗
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣️💕💞💞💘💕💕💞💓💓💝💘💘💕💗
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣️
Original post by Anonymous
Hello!
When i was younger i had an accident that caused me to have a big hump on my nose and it has been many years since then and i feel like i still look abnormal....i dont know what to do. Sometimes i do get odd glances or whispers that im ugly and often i cant stand looking at myself in the mirror anymore. Deep down i dont think people would want to be friends with someone like me let alone anything more . Should i just give up on hoping that this will ever change?

Honestly I don’t think people are critical about other peoples looks because we’re all insecure of something. It’s just yourself who notices it and I doubt no one else could care less about it than if you did have a perfect nose
Reply 6
Honestly I don’t think people are critical about other peoples looks because we’re all insecure of something. It’s just yourself who notices it and I doubt no one else could care less about it than if you did have a perfect nose

I feel those who dont know you are more likely to heavily judge you by appearance, similary with dating. I dont talk much since im usually upset so usually people dont know me that well despite being around me for a long time. Even being around family members in public makes me feel ashamed because i probably embarass them.
Reply 7
Original post by Summerneive
It’s okay because..

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣️

Thank you :hugs:
its called surgery.
Reply 9
Original post by BubbleBop
its called surgery.

I thought there would be helpful advice other than spending thousands on a risky procedure :h:
I thought there would be helpful advice other than spending thousands on a risky procedure :h:

you're right, im sorry

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣� ��
Original post by BubbleBop
you're right, im sorry

You’re beautiful! 💕💘💞💝💓💗💖❣� ��

🙄 uh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending