The Student Room Group

Guys help me to rank Universities to opt MBA program baring Job,quality & credibilty

I have shortlisted & applied to:

1. Greenwich University
2. Aston university
3. Sheffield Hallam
4. Birmingham City University
5. UCLan
Original post by ShakeelShaik

1. Greenwich University
2. Aston university
3. Sheffield Hallam
5. UCLan

Hello @ShakeelShaik

MBAs at Greenwich

International Business, MBA Our London-based MBA in International Business is an internationally recognised master's degree in business administration and management. We focus on developing your knowledge in business strategy and change management.

Executive Master of Business Administration, MBA The Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognised master's degree in business administration and management. This course aims to develop the business leaders of the future. It approaches responsible leadership from the starting points of creativity, practicality and social resourcefulness.

Placement

Both MBAs offer placement options the 11-month internship enables you to apply your knowledge and gain practical experience with a company of your choice, in the UK or overseas. You are responsible for arranging your placement with support from the university, pending approval. The Business School Employability Office will support and guide you through workshops, meetings, briefings, one-to-one appointments and group sessions. Former students have secured internships at Bosch, Harrods, Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG and Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Limited.

Please sign for our next Virtual Postgraduate Open Evening 11 November 2020 to learn more about your course of interest from Greenwich academics, as well as all the career-boosting and financial support opportunities that the University offers.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions
Original post by UniofGreenwich
Hello @ShakeelShaik

MBAs at Greenwich

International Business, MBA Our London-based MBA in International Business is an internationally recognised master's degree in business administration and management. We focus on developing your knowledge in business strategy and change management.

Executive Master of Business Administration, MBA The Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognised master's degree in business administration and management. This course aims to develop the business leaders of the future. It approaches responsible leadership from the starting points of creativity, practicality and social resourcefulness.

Placement

Both MBAs offer placement options the 11-month internship enables you to apply your knowledge and gain practical experience with a company of your choice, in the UK or overseas. You are responsible for arranging your placement with support from the university, pending approval. The Business School Employability Office will support and guide you through workshops, meetings, briefings, one-to-one appointments and group sessions. Former students have secured internships at Bosch, Harrods, Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG and Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Limited.

Please sign for our next Virtual Postgraduate Open Evening 11 November 2020 to learn more about your course of interest from Greenwich academics, as well as all the career-boosting and financial support opportunities that the University offers.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions

Hello sir @UniofGreenwich

Glad to know the info!

I have initiated the application for an international business MBA with a placement year, & I also like to share with you that I haven't appeared my IELTS as I was confirmed from the online help desk from Greenwich that 12th English marks above 75% & in Bachelors degree above 55%. I have secured 75 marks out of 100 in 12th English and 62% in my bachelor's. I hope the information is correct from the help desk.

I would also like to know about the accommodation costing as I'm looking for low-cost accommodation.

Thank you in advance:smile:

1. Greenwich University
2. Aston university
3. Sheffield Hallam
5. UCLan

Hey @ShakeelShaik,

I'm pleased to hear you have applied to Sheffield Hallam! Which MBA course have you applied to?

Narrowing down your choices can be tough, but we have a number of resources to help you. You can start by comparing the course pages for each university and looking how the modules differ, there may be something you really want to study on one course that may not be on another.

As an international student our International Experience Team will be hear to help you every step of the way so do not hesitate to contact them if you have any questions (you can find their contact details in the Get in Touch section). It is also good to explore our quick guide to Sheffield for new students to see if the city suits your needs and discover what else Sheffield can offer you.

Once you have let me know what course you have applied for I can give you some more detail about why the course stands out. Let me know if you have any other questions about student life at Hallam or in Sheffield!

- Ella :smile:
Hello sir @UniofGreenwich

Glad to know the info!

I have initiated the application for an international business MBA with a placement year, & I also like to share with you that I haven't appeared my IELTS as I was confirmed from the online help desk from Greenwich that 12th English marks above 75% & in Bachelors degree above 55%. I have secured 75 marks out of 100 in 12th English and 62% in my bachelor's. I hope the information is correct from the help desk.

I would also like to know about the accommodation costing as I'm looking for low-cost accommodation.

Thank you in advance:smile:

Hey @ShakeelShaik

Yes, that's correct please check Greenwich in your country for detailed information.

We have around 2,400 places in halls on or near our campuses at Greenwich, Avery Hill and Medway. We also run bus services between campuses, including a free shuttle bus between Greenwich and Avery Hill.

Here you can browse through all three campuses to get a closer insight into our accommodation halls and additional amenities.

:u::u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending