The Student Room Group

Assistant immigration officer - Pathway

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ej1095
Anyone heard anything back yet or know how long it could take

im hoping by the end of this week but i reckon it wont be till beginning of november!
Reply 61
Has anyone just got an email them to submit the ID through the video interview? (Only applicable to those who didn’t get the chance during the interview)
Yes me, just sent it off now!! Good luck!! X
Reply 63
Original post by basil98
Has anyone just got an email them to submit the ID through the video interview? (Only applicable to those who didn’t get the chance during the interview)

I was asked at the time of interview for these documents now asked again....think it may be for all applicants
I was never asked to upload them in the interview, but had the email this afternoon asking me to show them on video and then upload as files.
Reply 65
Hi there,Sorry to jump on this thread but good luck to you all!I have a bit of a random question. I uploaded my ID on my first video interview and then got the email yesterday asking me to upload it again so I have done that. I realised afterwards though that I did my driving licence first (which states group A documents) and my passport second (which states group B documents). So it should’ve been the other way round!! I did it the right way round the first time but I’m panicking that they won’t accept the ID in the wrong order😬What does everyone think?!
Reply 66
CAC I think you should be fine. I wonder if we will hear back soon with the deadline to upload id docs being tomorrow
Reply 67
Original post by Ufc1993
CAC I think you should be fine. I wonder if we will hear back soon with the deadline to upload id docs being tomorrow

Thankyou! Launchpad kindly sent me a link to redo the order of them. I am wondering too, I think offers started around the 7th didn’t they? Looking at the timeline on the candidate pack. Good luck!
Reply 68
Yeah they did however from experience the timeliness can be way off so who knows haha
Reply 69
Has anyones Civil Service Job status changed to 'interview slot booked ' . Already completed the interview FYI
Reply 70
Original post by Ufc1993
Has anyones Civil Service Job status changed to 'interview slot booked ' . Already completed the interview FYI

Just checked and mine is still Invited for Interview
Reply 71
Ah right when did you submit your interview
Original post by yas-n
Just checked and mine is still Invited for Interview

Same here.
Reply 73
Original post by Ufc1993
Ah right when did you submit your interview

October 14th, which feels a lot more than 2 weeks ago to be honest
Mine still says “invited for interview”
Reply 75
I did my interview on the 12th so they are probs just working through
Original post by Ufc1993
I did my interview on the 12th so they are probs just working through

Won’t the next step/ status be “provisional offer” ? As we’ve already done the interview, I wonder why it’s changed to the same thing but different wording. Who knows 🤷🏾*♀️
Reply 77
I think it has to go through all the 'official stages' which includes Interview slot booked. Cant imagine it will stay on that status for long
Reply 78
Original post by Fayth123
Won’t the next step/ status be “provisional offer” ? As we’ve already done the interview, I wonder why it’s changed to the same thing but different wording. Who knows 🤷🏾*♀️

The next step after invited for interview/interview slot booked is Application in Reserve or Unsuccessful. On my border force application a few months ago it didn't say interview slot booked it just remained as invited for interview
Reply 79
Original post by Fayth123

I think it's all all over the place for a lot of recruitment at the moment but fingers crossed we do hear soon I'm sick of checking my emails and application centre!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending