The Student Room Group

Edexcel Triple science textbook answers

Hi,
I'm having the hardest time with the triple science EDEXCEL GCSE textbooks as they have no answers in the back. Could someone pls help me with these?
thanks
I can try help :smile: worth giving it a google bc ive seen some forums where people have found the answers and mark schemes
Original post by Madso
Hi,
I'm having the hardest time with the triple science EDEXCEL GCSE textbooks as they have no answers in the back. Could someone pls help me with these?
thanks

I have rthem but i don't think I'm allowed to share them on here bc they're paid for material. However I know where you should be able to find them. At the front of your textbook there should be a code you can redeem online at pearson activelearn. Then at the very very back of the online pearson activelearn book are the answers. hope this helps - lmk if it's confusing and u want me to explain further x
Reply 3
Hi. We get the books from school but there's no code given. Is it possible to email me those please?
Reply 4
Original post by Carm15796
I can try help :smile: worth giving it a google bc ive seen some forums where people have found the answers and mark schemes

Hi. I've tried that. Combined science I'm getting but not Triple science unfortunately
Original post by Madso
Hi. We get the books from school but there's no code given. Is it possible to email me those please?

ahhh sorry have already redeemed mine. do you do gcse or igcse?
Reply 6
Gcse

Quick Reply

Latest