The Student Room Group

Alevel AQA History Coursework

Hi :smile: for my history coursework the question is:

'To what extent has US foreign policy between the years 1890 and 1990 been shaped by economic objectives?'

I'm just really unsure about how to achieve an A* in it. My teachers and the mark scheme aren't very clear, so I'm concerned about how to do well.
It would be great if I could get some tips on how to do well for my specific question! Thank you so much :smile:
Original post by jooniemoonbunz
Hi :smile: for my history coursework the question is:

'To what extent has US foreign policy between the years 1890 and 1990 been shaped by economic objectives?'

I'm just really unsure about how to achieve an A* in it. My teachers and the mark scheme aren't very clear, so I'm concerned about how to do well.
It would be great if I could get some tips on how to do well for my specific question! Thank you so much :smile:

Start by defining "economic objectives".
Original post by ageshallnot
Start by defining "economic objectives".

thank you this really helps!! but I was wondering how to structure the paras if you have any tips :smile:
Original post by jooniemoonbunz
thank you this really helps!! but I was wondering how to structure the paras if you have any tips :smile:

Consider the economic objectives that you have identified, the non-economic objectives that also played a part in shaping foreign policy, and chronology. You can cut your cake in different ways.
Original post by ageshallnot
Consider the economic objectives that you have identified, the non-economic objectives that also played a part in shaping foreign policy, and chronology. You can cut your cake in different ways.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending