The Student Room Group

Has anyone seen Ariana Grande's new single POSTIONS?💖💖💪🏾

I 💖Ariana Grande and I think her new single is AMAZING because she is really trying to show how women are important and they can even become President of the US and still cook and clean and be a partner to anyone!!

Here is the link in case you haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcYodQoapMg
(edited 3 years ago)
Nah, I don't listen to her like that no more. But she's a babe. Imma go watch it.
Reply 2
Original post by tristanfreeman
Nah, I don't listen to her like that no more. But she's a babe. Imma go watch it.

yehh uu should defo watch it. this time its great. I feel like shes gonna run for president next term!! 😂
Reply 3
Lol yess she would 😂
Original post by itss_rxxth
I 💖Ariana Grande and I think her new single is AMAZING because she is really trying to show how women are important and they can even become President of the US and still cook and clean and be a partner to anyone!!

Here is the link in case you haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcYodQoapMg

ooooh i love her tooooo imma go check it out rn tyyyy x
Reply 5
Original post by M_Zara
ooooh i love her tooooo imma go check it out rn tyyyy x

I'm telling uu, uu will become addicted to the song, im listening to it on loop 😂😂
I'm telling uu, uu will become addicted to the song, im listening to it on loop 😂😂

ahahaha yhh i listened to it loved it n played it on repeat loool
im listening to wonder by shawn mendes rn thoo (check it out if u havent already - its abt him asking what it wld be like to love ourselves the way we love others x)
Reply 7
Original post by M_Zara
ahahaha yhh i listened to it loved it n played it on repeat loool
im listening to wonder by shawn mendes rn thoo (check it out if u havent already - its abt him asking what it wld be like to love ourselves the way we love others x)

kl, i'll check it out. thankss for the follow!! x
i’m not into that sort of music
rock/metal is sm better
Sounds like another Ariana Grande song.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Sounds like another Ariana Grande song.

its the same thing every time lol.
Original post by democritus12
its the same thing every time lol.

Couldn’t agree more.
kl, i'll check it out. thankss for the follow!! x