The Student Room Group

My mom is a Christian, but she has had sex multiple times before marriage

My mother has a crazy love life and she hasn't secured a man. Here she is now at 37 yrs old and she has 4 children with all different fathers (including me). I'm worried about her. She has a boyfriend now and they have been having sex a lot. I know that Christians aren't supposed to have sex before marriage but I'm not so sure about her. They aren't even engaged and he hasn't proposed or anything. I want to tell her to stop but I feel like it isn't my place. What can I do? HELP.

Scroll to see replies

Your mum is meant to give you the talk, not the other way around. Just don't.
Must have been taking lessons in relationships from Ulrika Jonsson (four children by four fathers) or Boris Johnson (nine or more pregnancies by at least four women).
Original post by aLMndMlK_hONybEe
My mother has a crazy love life and she hasn't secured a man. Here she is now at 37 yrs old and she has 4 children with all different fathers (including me). I'm worried about her. She has a boyfriend now and they have been having sex a lot. I know that Christians aren't supposed to have sex before marriage but I'm not so sure about her. They aren't even engaged and he hasn't proposed or anything. I want to tell her to stop but I feel like it isn't my place. What can I do? HELP.

You could talk to her if that's what you feel is right but also, being a Christian isn't about your past but how you live presently.
Reply 4
Shes your mom, she can do whatever she wants :lol: It'd be very weird to bring it up to her.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Shes your mom, she can do whatever she wants :lol: It'd be very weird to bring it up to her.

ik but i want her to go to Heaven of course and i also want her to be happy

There's no evidence for a heaven or a god, so let her do whatever makes her happy - it's really none of your business.

"Better watch out when we're all alone
Heaven is a girl I know so well
She makes me feel good when I feel like Hell
Heaven is a girl that I've got to have
And she makes me feel better when I'm feeling bad"

Reply 7

T to the H to the O to the T my name is thot my number is thot my sign is thot yes She is a thot yes she is a thot.
Ok ok jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj please don’t report me I really feel bad for you my mom is a wanted criminal in 3 different states so I kinda get where you are coming from
Original post by Oxfordbrookesmam
Your mum is meant to give you the talk, not the other way around. Just don't.

Loool i can’t with this comment 😭😭😭
A lot of people have sex before marriage. A lot of people lose their virginity in high school. Its not uncommon.
You have to be trolling lmao.
Many Christians do not support sexual abstinence until marriage.
Just as many Christians do not object to divorce, remarriage after divorce, wearing pearls or working on sunday.
It is probably best to avoid sharing your opinions on your mother's private life with her, there's too much risk of hurting her feelings or making her angry.
Original post by LovelyMrFox

And us, very weird to bring it up to us,

Frankly it's pretty messed up to bring it up in your own head.

Sure
being with God after death has little to do with premarital sex.
Original post by RogerOxon
There's no evidence for a heaven or a god, so let her do whatever makes her happy

Your advice is why she rejects your premise, which would render that advice absurd
My mother has a crazy love life and she hasn't secured a man. Here she is now at 37 yrs old and she has 4 children with all different fathers (including me). I'm worried about her. She has a boyfriend now and they have been having sex a lot. I know that Christians aren't supposed to have sex before marriage but I'm not so sure about her. They aren't even engaged and he hasn't proposed or anything. I want to tell her to stop but I feel like it isn't my place. What can I do?

send her on drphil
@Moonlight rain ill tag you to spice up this thread
Original post by nikkiblonsky
send her on drphil

drphil: to the ranch!!!
Deleted
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending