The Student Room Group

How long do i have to wait after a bsc mental health nursing interview with uclan?

Hi friends,

I recently applied to UCLAN for a BSC Mental Health Nursing program.

After some few months, I got called for an interview after getting shortlisted.

I did the interview yesterday and I was quite determined to pass the interview.

How long do you think I have to wait to get a feedback from the school?

I am a bit anxious as well, It has been on my mind.

Any advice will help. Trust me.

Thank you.
Reply 1
The university will take however long they want to. It'll realistically take at least a couple if weeks - however the only feedback you'll definitely get is either an offer or rejection, they don't have to provide any more than that and they'll have quite a lot of applicants/interviewees to work their way through.
Original post by Emily_B
The university will take however long they want to. It'll realistically take at least a couple if weeks - however the only feedback you'll definitely get is either an offer or rejection, they don't have to provide any more than that and they'll have quite a lot of applicants/interviewees to work their way through.

Thank you for replying Emily, I really appreciate this. Trust me
Reply 3
Hi! was it a telephone or skype interview? Also, you said you applied for a BSC Mental Health Nursing program a few months ago and that you had your interview yesterday. I thought the application process only opened last month. Are you interviewing for a course starting in January?!
Original post by tfpm80
Hi! was it a telephone or skype interview? Also, you said you applied for a BSC Mental Health Nursing program a few months ago and that you had your interview yesterday. I thought the application process only opened last month. Are you interviewing for a course starting in January?!

The interview was done with Microsoft Teams

You can still apply for March or September start

My course starts in March
Reply 5
Original post by Charles Ituah
The interview was done with Microsoft Teams

You can still apply for March or September start

My course starts in March

How did you do? what's the verdict? I have my interview for mental health also. Its next week. Any tips beyond the basic, would be massively appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending