The Student Room Group

Manchester or Nottingham law

This is for my insurance choice, any opinion on either ? I’ve tried to do as much research as possible but still unsure:frown:

One pro of Manchester is they don’t require the LNAT but Nottingham does, that’s the only thing swaying me.

I also can’t visit the cities due to covid:frown:
I've applied to Manchester over Nottingham becuase I chose KCL & Bristol as my 2 LNAT unis. I really like the fact that Manchester is a big city with lots of international students because I can meet new people (even tho I'm a home student) and also the fact that they didn't need LNAT.

Where else r u applying?
Original post by studifstyle
I've applied to Manchester over Nottingham becuase I chose KCL & Bristol as my 2 LNAT unis. I really like the fact that Manchester is a big city with lots of international students because I can meet new people (even tho I'm a home student) and also the fact that they didn't need LNAT.

Where else r u applying?

Oooo ok thank you . I’m applying to UCL LSE and KCL then Newcastle too , I was thinking about Bristol but it was between Bristol and KCL and I’m hoping to end up in London.
Original post by anonymusLI170902
Oooo ok thank you . I’m applying to UCL LSE and KCL then Newcastle too , I was thinking about Bristol but it was between Bristol and KCL and I’m hoping to end up in London.

No problem!

I've applied to KCL and QMUL too!
No problem!

I've applied to KCL and QMUL too!

Have you done the LNAT yet ?
Original post by anonymusLI170902
Have you done the LNAT yet ?

Yea, I did it about 3 weeks ago
Yea, I did it about 3 weeks ago

How was it ? I’m so scared