The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University Partners

Hello :smile: my predicted grades are currently ABC, I take Psychology, Music and Maths and I'm interested in the Joint Honours Psychology and Sport and Exercise Science (C8C6) The entry requirements would be BBB but I wouod like to check if ABC would be accepted as it would be equivalent? Or do I have to get BBB?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello :smile: my predicted grades are currently ABC, I take Psychology, Music and Maths and I'm interested in the Joint Honours Psychology and Sport and Exercise Science (C8C6) The entry requirements would be BBB but I wouod like to check if ABC would be accepted as it would be equivalent? Or do I have to get BBB?

Best to ask the uni itself, I found Newcastle university quite fast at replying to emails (sometimes I would receive a response on the same day). They may be a bit busier as it is application time but replies shouldn't take too long.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by KD02
Best to ask the uni itself, I found Newcastle university quite fast at replying to emails (sometimes I would receive a response on the same day). They may be a bit busier as it is application time but replies shouldn't take too long.

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely try it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending