The Student Room Group

What Student Card to get?

I've been skimming through the internet as I am planning to buy some tech for school and upon doing so. I realised I don't even have a student card so I'm missing out on my student benefits :smile:.

I've looked and there are two student cards which have stood out, but I don't know which one to get?
One is called the ISIC and the other one is called TOTUM.

Soon, my parents have agreed to buy me some apple products and I wanna know which student card is the best to get. Primarily for that reason, but after, I get to keep it and use it for other goods and discounts.

Which one?
TOTUM or ISIC?
Reply 1
I have TOTUM but u have to pay to make your card
Have you tried UNiDAYS
Reply 2
Original post by a.plane
I have TOTUM but u have to pay to make your card
Have you tried UNiDAYS

Does TOTUM Pair with Unidays?
Reply 3
Original post by HxTrinity
Does TOTUM Pair with Unidays?

Honestly no clue. I don’t think it does. Sorry
Reply 4
Original post by HxTrinity
I've been skimming through the internet as I am planning to buy some tech for school and upon doing so. I realised I don't even have a student card so I'm missing out on my student benefits :smile:.

I've looked and there are two student cards which have stood out, but I don't know which one to get?
One is called the ISIC and the other one is called TOTUM.

Soon, my parents have agreed to buy me some apple products and I wanna know which student card is the best to get. Primarily for that reason, but after, I get to keep it and use it for other goods and discounts.

Which one?
TOTUM or ISIC?

Don't pay for student discounts that are free.
Reply 5
student beans and unidays are both free :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending