The Student Room Group

Confused

I was just walking around my area and I saw people just wearing these masks. I don’t know what they are, is it some sort of pollution I don’t know why people are wearing masks and someone gave me on at the shop because the staff said I have to put it on before I go in. I don’t know why though why do I have to wear a mask what is going on.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was just walking around my area and I saw people just wearing these masks. I don’t know what they are, is it some sort of pollution I don’t know why people are wearing masks and someone gave me on at the shop because the staff said I have to put it on before I go in. I don’t know why though why do I have to wear a mask what is going on.

I just have seen everyone wearing these blue masks and I don’t know why
Reply 2
Anyone?
Dude. Covid.
Reply 4
Original post by jellybellyb
Dude. Covid.

What is covid?
What is covid?

That's what ~Google~ is for. :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 6
That's what ~Google~ is for. :tongue:

Spoiler

I just don’t understand what is going on, is covid a pollution or a fuel or something what is it
I just don’t understand what is going on, is covid a pollution or a fuel or something what is it

Welp. This is clearly a troll, but it's a virus. Now the real question is why are you on anonymous?

Spoiler

Reply 8
Welp. This is clearly a troll, but it's a virus. Now the real question is why are you on anonymous?

Spoiler

I’m not a troll. What virus is it?
I’m anon because it’s an everyday issue
I’m not a troll. What virus is it?
I’m anon because it’s an everyday issue

I just told you it's Covid-19...
That doesn't make any sense, but oOk.
I just told you it's Covid-19...
That doesn't make any sense, but oOk.

I don’t know what covid 19 is either