The Student Room Group

Change in predicted grades

Hi, I wanted to ask if my chances of getting into medicine increase with an increased predicted grade before my medical interview. Basically, atm I’m predicted an A*AA with the A* in biology. I got an A* in my maths mock but they predicted me an A and now it’s half term. My teacher said he will talk to the head of maths if he can bump up my grade to an A* and I’ll only know if that happened after half term.
As long as you get AAA it doesn’t matter if you’re predicted grades are A*A*A*A*

Unless you’re applying to Exeter etc, then they have different requirements, so if you meet them then nah, nothing is “boosted”
Reply 3
I also got chemistry bumped up from B to A. My class rank is 2 and we are the first cohort to take the exams, so these things may happen. Someone I know got predicted a D.
As a result all of our chemistry PGs got bumped up.
Reply 4
Do the interviewers see increases/decreases in the time of the interview or do they go on the basis of the predictions sent off on 15th October
Once a UCAS application is submitted, you cannot change predicted grades.
Reply 6
Yes I understand that but do the universities/ interviewers see a change before or at the interview period
Original post by Mirwais182
Yes I understand that but do the universities/ interviewers see a change before or at the interview period

You can't change predicted grades. No you, not your teachers. You just cannot change them.
So whatever your teachers think they can do, they are wrong.
You will not be able to change your predicted grades. No reconsideration. NO.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending