The Student Room Group

Bad predicted grades but good predicted grades

If my predicted grades are B C D E and i get AAB in the real exams what are my options
I believe could go through UCAS Adjustment after achieving those grades, which is like the opposite of clearing.
Original post by ashtolga23
I believe could go through UCAS Adjustment after achieving those grades, which is like the opposite of clearing.

if their is any spaces left
Original post by ɪnˈtɛrəˌgeɪtɝ
if their is any spaces left

if there aren't spaces, you still keep your firm choice offer.
If my predicted grades are B C D E

Drop one subject, ie. the E grade. You then might get better grades in the other three subjects.
It is possible to go from BCDE to AAB but how confident are you?
If my predicted grades are B C D E and i get AAB in the real exams what are my options

How many times are you going to post this? What’s wrong with the responses in the other threads?
Original post by 5hyl33n
How many times are you going to post this? What’s wrong with the responses in the other threads?

idk i might die soon ngl
Original post by CaptainDuckie
It is possible to go from BCDE to AAB but how confident are you?

not very
idk i might die soon ngl

Huh? Don’t say that !

Listen, you’ve got this!
not very

Ok listen,
why aren’t you confident?
What is it that is making you worry?
idk i might die soon ngl

What is it that you want to study? :smile:

Do you have any universities in mind?
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Ok listen,
why aren’t you confident?
What is it that is making you worry?

everything , i cant just drop one because i am **** at 2 of them so if i do i will end up with 2 A levels , i try to do well never do well, whet from top 3 in the class I started in set 4 (Y7) and made my way up to set 1 and got a 8 GCSE maths other people and now people who got 8s are at predicted As i have a D and physics use to get 80% with no revision now i get 13% with like 10 hours.

Like even if i end up with like AAB i would have to do this **** for 4 more years when work for 60 ,

nah nah **** this **** i am done.
everything , i cant just drop one because i am **** at 2 of them so if i do i will end up with 2 A levels , i try to do well never do well, whet from top 3 in the class I started in set 4 (Y7) and made my way up to set 1 and got a 8 GCSE maths other people and now people who got 8s are at predicted As i have a D and physics use to get 80% with no revision now i get 13% with like 10 hours.

Like even if i end up with like AAB i would have to do this **** for 4 more years when work for 60 ,

nah nah **** this **** i am done.

Noooo!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
What are the two subjects? Do you need support with them?
Can you talk to your teacher about the D prediction? Is it due to what you got in your mocks? Does it affect your uni application?

A levels are tough, maybe it’s your revision strategy!
How do you normally revise?
If you need emotional support, please feel free to DM me! I’m happy to hear all your issues and solve them

Quick Reply

Latest