The Student Room Group

UK tier 4 visa

Hi
I am preparing for my tier 4 student route visa. Since my course start date is on November, the university informed that I can start the program remotely from my current residence without a visa at hand. But naturally it would require me to leave my current job. While I don't mind doing that, I am wondering, what are the chances of visa refusal if someone has the right CAS, scholarships and no criminal or visa rejection record?

Thank you
Original post by Kaiser52
Hi
I am preparing for my tier 4 student route visa. Since my course start date is on November, the university informed that I can start the program remotely from my current residence without a visa at hand. But naturally it would require me to leave my current job. While I don't mind doing that, I am wondering, what are the chances of visa refusal if someone has the right CAS, scholarships and no criminal or visa rejection record?

Thank you

As long as you provide all the documents they request and have everything put together when you go to apply for the visa, you will not be refused your visa. I know it's a stressful process, but it'll be fine! Even though I forgot one document at home when I was doing my application, they let me wait for my mother to bring it to me. I assume the strictness is dependent on the people working at the counselar / visa centre you're applying at but regardless if you have everything they will have no reason to reject you.
Reply 2
Original post by Kalaygalay5
As long as you provide all the documents they request and have everything put together when you go to apply for the visa, you will not be refused your visa. I know it's a stressful process, but it'll be fine! Even though I forgot one document at home when I was doing my application, they let me wait for my mother to bring it to me. I assume the strictness is dependent on the people working at the counselar / visa centre you're thaapplying at but regardless if you have everything they will have no reason to reject you.

Thank you a lot for the nice explanation.

Quick Reply

Latest