The Student Room Group

how do i find work experience/part time jobs

I'm in year 11 and I've been looking for work experience for next year but I can't find any for 15/16 year olds. I wanted it to be in cyber security or anything IT related but that's probably unlikely so i looked at catering and retail but they are all full time.
Can someone recommend good websites or strategies to help please?
Original post by miss_TL
I'm in year 11 and I've been looking for work experience for next year but I can't find any for 15/16 year olds. I wanted it to be in cyber security or anything IT related but that's probably unlikely so i looked at catering and retail but they are all full time.
Can someone recommend good websites or strategies to help please?

Hiya! I can't answer your question but I'm in the exact same situations as u! I'm in year 11, want to go into cyber security or computer science and I'm looking for a job as well lmao do u wanna chat?
Reply 2
Original post by SnowflakeSun
Hiya! I can't answer your question but I'm in the exact same situations as u! I'm in year 11, want to go into cyber security or computer science and I'm looking for a job as well lmao do u wanna chat?

yess for sure
I've still not found any work experience but I'm thinking of doing more courses and challenges to kinda make up for it if i can find them

Quick Reply

Latest