The Student Room Group

Urgent help needed

I was on a group chat with these guys and people were saying they had abroad holidays planned I was talking how we go on holidays in our caravan to and people were saying that’s rank or scruffy and it hurt my feelings. It was like a microsoft teams group chat when we had to sit on our phones on a video call to a teacher somewhere else in the college but our teacher was in the classroom as well. These girl laughing hysterically at me, it was just like the whole class boys were doing it and even the teacher was there not doing anything. The teacher wasn’t doing anything. If anything went along with it because after a few minutes I was just sitting there upset and moody so a girl in my class asked me what’s up but I was mumbling what I was saying since I was upset. The girl told the teacher that I was upset and I’m mumbling what up and the teacher just said something like that’s just how he is though smiling.

I did a thread about this other girl ruining my confidence https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6737714 and now it’s happening again. I have not been going into college much when I go in I get told to sit next to someone who ruined my confidence then the other times I go in I get humiliated by the whole group, I mean it’s just one thing after another. I just don’t know what to now because I want to go to college for my future but I’m struggling now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone??????
What is going on with you and this girl. This is like the 6th different post man
huh?
Reply 4
Original post by tbi_zlx
What is going on with you and this girl. This is like the 6th different post man

It’s the whole class now making fun of me now I didn’t say that in my other threads apart from the one I posted today which no one is replying to so I had to click bait the title a bit
Reply 5
Just what?
Reply 6
Original post by tinygirl96
huh?

Read the thead
Reply 7
I did bump but no one answered still
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I was on a group chat with these guys and people were saying they had abroad holidays planned I was talking how we go on holidays in our caravan to and people were saying that’s rank or scruffy and it hurt my feelings. It was like a microsoft teams group chat when we had to sit on our phones on a video call to a teacher somewhere else in the college but our teacher was in the classroom as well. These girl laughing hysterically at me, it was just like the whole class boys were doing it and even the teacher was there not doing anything. The teacher wasn’t doing anything. If anything went along with it because after a few minutes I was just sitting there upset and moody so a girl in my class asked me what’s up but I was mumbling what I was saying since I was upset. The girl told the teacher that I was upset and I’m mumbling what up and the teacher just said something like that’s just how he is though smiling.

I did a thread about this other girl ruining my confidence https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6737714 and now it’s happening again. I have not been going into college much when I go in I get told to sit next to someone who ruined my confidence then the other times I go in I get humiliated by the whole group, I mean it’s just one thing after another. I just don’t know what to now because I want to go to college for my future but I’m struggling now

u need to talk to someone....
Reply 9
Wow people are so ignorant on this website I’m guessing because of people starting uni but I don’t see why uni is something to get so arrogant about it’s nothing special and if anything it should be us not going uni students getting arrogant because we are the ones saving all that money. It’s you who are more likely to end up in debt
Wow people are so ignorant on this website I’m guessing because of people starting uni but I don’t see why uni is something to get so arrogant about it’s nothing special and if anything it should be us not going uni students getting arrogant because we are the ones saving all that money. It’s you who are more likely to end up in debt

maybe lets talk about ur issue?calmly?
Original post by joshiboy
u need to talk to someone....

Finally a reply with advice and yes
maybe lets talk about ur issue?calmly?

One of my issues is I’ve pretty much been ignored for the past 2 hours

Firstly-who’s being arrogant?
And secondly “saving money” isn’t what going to Uni or not going to uni is all about 🙄
Finally a reply with advice and yes

pm me
pm me

Ok
One of my issues is I’ve pretty much been ignored for the past 2 hours

pm lets talk in detail I'll do my best
Original post by GabiAbi84
Firstly-who’s being arrogant?
And secondly “saving money” isn’t what going to Uni or not going to uni is all about 🙄

People ignoring my thread are being arrogant I have had threads like this ignored on multiple occasions
I’m saying people who don’t go uni are saving loads of money
People ignoring my thread are being arrogant I have had threads like this ignored on multiple occasions
I’m saying people who don’t go uni are saving loads of money

No, expecting everyone to drop everything to answer your thread that doesn’t ask a question is arrogant. People choosing not to reply to duplicate threads is just common sense.
This forum isn’t somewhere where anyone is obliged to answer anything.
And people who don’t go to uni might be saving “loads of money” but those that go are getting an education for their future so most would say money well spent.
Original post by GabiAbi84
No, expecting everyone to drop everything to answer your thread that doesn’t ask a question is arrogant. People choosing not to reply to duplicate threads is just common sense.
This forum isn’t somewhere where anyone is obliged to answer anything.
And people who don’t go to uni might be saving “loads of money” but those that go are getting an education for their future so most would say money well spent.

It’s a student forum I’m not expecting everyone to “drop everything” to reply to me I’m just expecting responses being understanding of my situation. I made duplicate posts because people weren’t answering and I have made other threads on the same topic then made threads after that because I was updating people. People reply to other threads that are just chat ones or stuff.

I’d rather save money to move out instead of getting education because we have been in education since like 4 years old it gets a bit boring doing it I’m your adult life as well but that my point of view I guess others are different

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending