The Student Room Group

Celebrity Crushes (or not)

I’ve seen a lot of people doing this so I thought I’d try it out.

Anyone out there with a celebrity crush? RDJ, Leonardo Decaprio etc
Don’t worry it’s a judge free zone.

For those of you who feel that celebrity crushes are immature, any secret crushes you want to share? We won’t judge you.

I’ll go first.....
Jeon Jungkook
Tom Hiddleston

Who’s next?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Used to have a celeb crush on Shawn Mended for a few years lmao
It's Jeremy Zucker now cuz his music is so relatable and he's low-key hot af (especially in 'talk is overrated' 😍😍😍)
Original post by M_Zara
Used to have a celeb crush on Shawn Mended for a few years lmao
It's Jeremy Zucker now cuz his music is so relatable and he's low-key hot af (especially in 'talk is overrated' 😍😍😍)

Nice 👍👌😍
my first female celebrity crush is, and always will be naya rivera (rest in peace!).
kristen stewart, zendaya too.
i find benedict cumberbatch oddly attractive too :confused:
Original post by parmezanne
my first female celebrity crush is, and always will be naya rivera (rest in peace!).
kristen stewart, zendaya too.
i find benedict cumberbatch oddly attractive too :confused:

Zendaya’s pretty cute
Benedict cumberbatch is alright
Reply 5
My celebrity crush is Mr Hegarty (if anyone knows who he is). I saw that other people like him also
Original post by adamor7
My celebrity crush is Mr Hegarty (if anyone knows who he is). I saw that other people like him also

As in hegarty maths? I like his voice 😍
Reply 7
Ruby Rose is my big celebrity crush at the moment, probably because I'm a comic book nerd
rose from blackpink is gorgeous but skandar keynes (he played edmund in narnia) is pretty cute so there
Original post by Wolfgar
Ruby Rose is my big celebrity crush at the moment, probably because I'm a comic book nerd

never heard of her sorry

Original post by agcsestudent?
rose from blackpink is gorgeous but skandar keynes (he played edmund in narnia) is pretty cute so there

ooooh i agree with both lol
No current crush just any thin white or latina or tan female who is short and cute.

Chloë Grace Moretz, Ariel Winter or Jisoo from BP or Lily collins were my old crushes for appearance and personality
Reply 11

Blimey, rose from blackpink is really pretty!
Original post by sex)______
No current crush just any thin white or latina or tan female who is short and cute.

Chloë Grace Moretz, Ariel Winter or Jisoo from BP or Lily collins were my old crushes for appearance and personality

you seem to have things sorted then
ah Jisoo my friend loves her
Original post by Wolfgar

ikr! agreed.
Original post by BluMoon06

jisoo is amazing and so so pretty : o
Original post by BluMoon06

Haha thanks.

Original post by Wolfgar

Lisa right now is the prettiest, she is 5'7, beautiful and cute face. But for old pre-debut pre-fame photos, it is Jisoo. A youtuber plastic surgeon called lorry hill said jisoo got nothing on her face.
Haha thanks.

I would say Lisa right now is the prettiest, she is 5'7, beautiful and cute face. But for old pre-debut pre-fame photos, it is Jisoo.

okay you have a point, lisa is so cute
okay you have a point, lisa is so cute

Lisa after debut is insanely stunning. Her nose, her lips, her skin tone, her body shape, her hairstyle. Everything is perfect.
Lisa after debut is insanely stunning. Her nose, her lips, her skin tone, her body shape, her hairstyle. Everything is perfect.

this is f a c t s
jisoo is amazing and so so pretty : o

ik! :0

Quick Reply

Latest