The Student Room Group

Mum slapping me

I put a tracker in her bag because recently shes been going to places for a few nights or weeks and she doesn’t tell us where she goes. So she went a few days ago only for a few nights but I put secretly put a tracker in her bag before she went. I just knew everywhere she was going and stuff. I said when she got back everywhere she went then she asked how I know but I didn’t want to say anything but she demanded the truth so I ended up telling her. She was angry at the fact I bought a tracker and also was angry that I put it in her bag. She slapped me once when I asked her something I asked her something like what shop did she go then a few minutes I said something else, I forgot what it was but it was a similar question and she started slapping simultaneously. I don’t know what was going on but it was getting harder all the way through baring in mind it was pretty fast to start with and I tried to protect my self and she forced me to move my had from my face pinching my arm. I just don’t know what happened it’s not that big of a deal that I put a tracker in her bag she’s slapped me before and done it all my life but it’s never been constantly like this before

Scroll to see replies

How old are you?
Shoulda slapped her back : )
Reply 3
Original post by GabiAbi84
How old are you?

Reply 4
Original post by DarkKnight06

That would have made things much worse
Original post by Anonymous

Why are you tracking where your mum is going?
I put a tracker in her bag because recently shes been going to places for a few nights or weeks and she doesn’t tell us where she goes. So she went a few days ago only for a few nights but I put secretly put a tracker in her bag before she went. I just knew everywhere she was going and stuff. I said when she got back everywhere she went then she asked how I know but I didn’t want to say anything but she demanded the truth so I ended up telling her. She was angry at the fact I bought a tracker and also was angry that I put it in her bag. She slapped me once when I asked her something I asked her something like what shop did she go then a few minutes I said something else, I forgot what it was but it was a similar question and she started slapping simultaneously. I don’t know what was going on but it was getting harder all the way through baring in mind it was pretty fast to start with and I tried to protect my self and she forced me to move my had from my face pinching my arm. I just don’t know what happened it’s not that big of a deal that I put a tracker in her bag she’s slapped me before and done it all my life but it’s never been constantly like this before

you know your mum has a life outside of you right? If you're 22 imagine if she put a tracker in your bag..how would you feel?

PRSOM
Reply 8
Why are you tracking where your mum is going?

She didn’t tell anyone where she was going like she just goes out for like a week or something but doesn’t tell anyone where
Reply 9
Original post by nikkiblonsky
you know your mum has a life outside of you right? If you're 22 imagine if she put a tracker in your bag..how would you feel?

My parents know where I am all the time though when I go out or at least one of them do
Original post by nikkiblonsky
PRSOM

What does that mean?
That would have made things much worse

nah bro just give her a gentle tap let her no whats upppp
nah bro just give her a gentle tap let her no whats upppp

Trust me even that would have potentially put me in hospital
She didn’t tell anyone where she was going like she just goes out for like a week or something but doesn’t tell anyone where

She doesn’t have to. She’s an adult-so are you.
This isn’t normal behaviour on either part.
She doesn’t have to. She’s an adult-so are you.
This isn’t normal behaviour on either part.

She shouldn’t have slapped me she should have just told me that she I shouldn’t do put the tracker in it’s not a big deal
Trust me even that would have potentially put me in hospital

nah but its good for relationship building inni. Like she slaps u then u slap her kinda ting
She shouldn’t have slapped me she should have just told me that she I shouldn’t do put the tracker in it’s not a big deal

Well I think it is a big deal and clearly she does too. It’s a complete lack of respect and an invasion of privacy. You shouldn’t have done it.
Yes she shouldn’t have slapped you either.
like I said-you’re both adults.
Perhaps you should move out and live your own life and let her live hers.
Well I think it is a big deal and clearly she does too. It’s a complete lack of respect and an invasion of privacy. You shouldn’t have done it.
Yes she shouldn’t have slapped you either.
like I said-you’re both adults.
Perhaps you should move out and live your own life and let her live hers.

Yes
Yes

Glad you agree
nah but its good for relationship building inni. Like she slaps u then u slap her kinda ting

Maybe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending