The Student Room Group

I’m so tired of my narcissistic sibling

This is more of a rant then anything hit feel free to offer advice.

Me- me
C- cousin
NA- narcissistic *******
Mum dad- obviously our parents

NA is the definition of a narcissist. She literally hits every single symptom. She a disgusting vile person who can’t go a week with *****ing about or bullying somebody.

These are just small examples:

Randomly pulled up the Instagram of a person who was a friend of C and started saying how “ugly” they where because they where femme but had a beard. This was about 10mins of her *****ing about a person who she didn’t even know to me purely because they look different. Got into a huff when I said they seemed fine and I didn’t get what the issue was.

I came home after college soaked though with rain and shivering. NA had just come back from uni to visit so I said Hi and quickly got a shower as I was soaked and freezing. NA had a fit which evolved into a screaming match because I didn’t give her enough of a hello (she had been away for 1 week and we aren’t close) .

Is insanely jealous of C. And will copy everything she does then complains “C copied me first!” (No I’m not being satirical she literally says that)

example: C says that she’s got an appointment to get bangs done and she’s excited. Sister goes to the first hairdressers she can 1 day before C is due to get her hair done then goes apeshit to me mum and dad that C copied her hair. Dyed her hair the same colour as C to “make it fair” (light blue) and insisted it was fine bc “C copied me first!”

She mocks me constantly for my alt style (nothing very extreme just casual punk) then suddenly wanted to become alternative (she achieved this with eyeliner and going to charity shops sometimes) which still belittling alt people.

Has been reported at her job for bullying other staff 3 times. Cried and said they all hate her but turns out she was being horrible to them.

Is racist and believes corona is a Chinese scam. Will be racist then mock me or cry for telling her to knock it off or call me “triggered” because I left the table after she said the N word.

Accused C of stealing clothes from her (C did lose her lipstick but had already said she would buy NA a new one) also stole Cs clothes and once C started demanding them back, insisted she couldn’t find them, that she never had them and tried to hide them in my room so I would be blamed when they where found instead I found them under my clothes while on call to C who found it annoying but also hilariously pathetic.

Me NA and C, arranged to meet up for Christmas eve and scheduled a meal for the day before then. One day before we meet up she suddenly denies ever agreeing to go out insisting she already made plans with her boyfriend and she couldn’t afford fuel even though I offered to pay. Called C the “flat slut” for saying it wasn’t fair that she was bailing for her bf.

Me and C are now best friends after that and NA can’t stand it. She has always seen me as lesser so having somebody “choose me over her” as NA puts it has really thrown her off especially as we call regularly and have fun going out places

Screamed at me that I was an art student so I’d do nothing with my life then stormed out the house in a breakdown because I pointed out she’d dropped out of college twice and was considering dropping out of uni 5weeks in.

Insists I’m treated like a queen because mum drives me to the bus in the mornings for college (my driving test is next year) . I pointed out she’d smashed my phone and hadn’t paid a pound towards a new one, that mum bailed on taking me to pride because she “couldn’t afford it” then took NA to uni that was in the same city.

Critiques my relationship with my bf in very disgusting ways (mostly wants details on our sex life which she then tells her bf and friends about) and then starts screaming at me if I tell her that it’s not her place to talk to me about sex since she’s had more STD’s cheating stories and preg scares then she could count. (I only said that once because I was very fed up of her and she wouldn’t leave me alone)

Said my piercings (two upper helixes on one side second lobe on the other) looked wonky and bad then got the exact same ones 2 weeks later.

My parents are also very controlling and so I’ve been asking for a nose stud for probably about 2 years. Guess what she got yesterday? A nose stud in the exact same place and colour I was going to get mine. (Yes she Did it maliciously narcs always get this look when they think they’ve one upped you) then got annoyed because I just said “oh cool” and went back to reading. She has never had to ask permission for anything like that in her life.

Feel free to ask any questions or for more stories or anything. It’s upsetting so I’m trying to just laugh about it now.
Im so worried as to how sane your sibling is
Original post by tbi_zlx
Im so worried as to how sane your sibling is

I know right? This is the more general/tame things she’s done that I try to laugh at now
Original post by Blueclueless
I know right? This is the more general/tame things she’s done that I try to laugh at now

Whats the most crazy thing omg
Original post by tbi_zlx
Whats the most crazy thing omg

Oh jeez probably the most long term one was she was dating a guy we’re gonna call B. She told everyone how B cheated on her and was horrible etc etc etc but she wouldn’t leave him for years.

Anywho she lets slip that she’d also been cheating on him the whole time too, she wouldn’t let him leave her instead threading to commit not breathe and generally being abusive and manipulative.

So B cheated on her to try and get away from her and she cheated for revenge and back and forth it went on for years and the whole time she had him pinned as an abusive *******.

I’m the only one she let this slip to and I feel horrible about thinking he was a **** but yeah, five long ass years of that and even now after a year of them being broken up she with a guy we’ll call N and guess why she’s with him? Because she and N ****ed while she was still with B and she wanted to upset B because B had started dating a model and it made her feel inferior which is never a good thing for a narcissist.
Oh,I—-
Original post by Blueclueless
Oh jeez probably the most long term one was she was dating a guy we’re gonna call B. She told everyone how B cheated on her and was horrible etc etc etc but she wouldn’t leave him for years.

Anywho she lets slip that she’d also been cheating on him the whole time too, she wouldn’t let him leave her instead threading to commit not breathe and generally being abusive and manipulative.

So B cheated on her to try and get away from her and she cheated for revenge and back and forth it went on for years and the whole time she had him pinned as an abusive *******.

I’m the only one she let this slip to and I feel horrible about thinking he was a **** but yeah, five long ass years of that and even now after a year of them being broken up she with a guy we’ll call N and guess why she’s with him? Because she and N ****ed while she was still with B and she wanted to upset B because B had started dating a model and it made her feel inferior which is never a good thing for a narcissist.

Holy **** this sounds soooo much like one of my exes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending