The Student Room Group

tsr is a wormhole

I waste loads of time on here - it's worse than instagram. I know this is my fault for being undisciplined, but does anyone else find this?
Most of the convos on here a kinda stupid as well - like the dude who can't cook, and some anon randomer saying heterosexuals are running out...

Scroll to see replies

Yes I agree, Anon users are extremely annoying.
Original post by Anonymous
I waste loads of time on here - it's worse than instagram. I know this is my fault for being undisciplined, but does anyone else find this?
Most of the convos on here a kinda stupid as well - like the dude who can't cook, and some anon randomer saying heterosexuals are running out...

There is literally nothing to do right now, in lockdown and its half term, 4 hours of study and 2 hours of exercise that leaves me with 10 hours of answering forum posts on TSR left xD

I felt this. Honestly, I should be doing my Law, Sociology and Econ work right now but I'm procrastinating!
I think I have to delete my account.
Reply 4
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Yes I agree, Anon users are extremely annoying.

ouch that stung XD
Reply 5
Yes. Ive been trying to spend less time here but its pretty hard. I cant bring myself to delete my account either.
ouch that stung XD

Haha lol. I feel the same tbh. How many hours does everyone spend on TSR each day?
Reply 7
Original post by SelKel
I felt this. Honestly, I should be doing my Law, Sociology and Econ work right now but I'm procrastinating!
I think I have to delete my account.

agh same, but it is occasionally useful...

dont be doin @TSR like that
Reply 9
Original post by nikkiblonsky
dont be doin @TSR like that

dw - they're stupidly amusing

yep we're low on heterosexuals eh we'll just order more bi-sexuals
bump
Original post by jacobf91
There is literally nothing to do right now, in lockdown and its half term, 4 hours of study and 2 hours of exercise that leaves me with 10 hours of answering forum posts on TSR left xD

More sleep? A bit more study?
Original post by barnetlad
More sleep? A bit more study?

I sleep a set amount of time to ensure optimal health, can't add to it. Could ofc study more, but I like to not overwork myself.
I've never posted too much on here, don't know what you're on about :flute:

LMAO but yes same. i've started using it as a way to procrastinate which is so bad, i barely get any work done now
nah I love it on here
oh I think this thread got moved into chat so I can't be anon anymore... but being anon just makes everything more fun:colone:

don't ban me pls
Original post by cocoguk
LMAO but yes same. i've started using it as a way to procrastinate which is so bad, i barely get any work done now

Yes it's pretty dire for me rn. I'm supposed to be doing history coursework and interview prep right now. I think I'm gonna have a TSR going away party tonight

Quick Reply

Latest