The Student Room Group

Is she rude / should I remove her?

I met this girl who was going to the same uni as me last year and we used to talk everyday and send snaps to each other everyday. Then on results day she got in and I went to another uni. She asked me if I got in and I said no and then I asked her and she never replied for weeks but I knew she got in. Then weeks later I asked how she was and she said she was good and I asked her how the course was going and she ignored my message for weeks again and hasn't replied. I know she goes on Snapchat because I'm in a big group with her and other girls and she talks regularly in it. I don't understand why she's ignoring me just because we're not going to the same uni anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
I met this girl who was going to the same uni as me last year and we used to talk everyday and send snaps to each other everyday. Then on results day she got in and I went to another uni. She asked me if I got in and I said no and then I asked her and she never replied for weeks but I knew she got in. Then weeks later I asked how she was and she said she was good and I asked her how the course was going and she ignored my message for weeks again and hasn't replied. I know she goes on Snapchat because I'm in a big group with her and other girls and she talks regularly in it. I don't understand why she's ignoring me just because we're not going to the same uni anymore.

Perhaps she feels bad that you didn't get in?
The thing with uni is it can be very 'insular'. You can meet so many people where you are that you do not have time for anyone else. Lots of people realise this after leaving.

Talk to her about it and if she ignores you when you've confronted her, remove her on snap or just stop talking to her as well

Maybe she is just busy with her new friends at the other uni. Nothing personal. At least I wouldn't take it that way.
Reply 5
Original post by 5hyl33n
Perhaps she feels bad that you didn't get in?

Maybe but I got into my insurance and I'm happy there so I don't know why she would feel bad for me.

Original post by tashkent46
The thing with uni is it can be very 'insular'. You can meet so many people where you are that you do not have time for anyone else. Lots of people realise this after leaving.

That's true.

Talk to her about it and if she ignores you when you've confronted her, remove her on snap or just stop talking to her as well

I don't if I should I haven't talked to her in weeks now.

Original post by Oxford Mum
Maybe she is just busy with her new friends at the other uni. Nothing personal. At least I wouldn't take it that way.

But to go from meeting up in real life, snapping everyday to ignoring me for weeks is a bit weird.
Maybe but I got into my insurance and I'm happy there so I don't know why she would feel bad for me.

That's true.

I don't if I should I haven't talked to her in weeks now.

But to go from meeting up in real life, snapping everyday to ignoring me for weeks is a bit weird.

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending