The Student Room Group

I wish there were 100 minutes in an hour and ten days in the week

just saying, but I feel like an hour is not enough time to get anything done - like its only 6 lots of 10 minutes..
ops on this?
Don't see why this needs to be anon but meh.
Reply 2
Original post by 1st superstar
Don't see why this needs to be anon but meh.

I get so much hate for it
I guess my friends just don't appreciate base 10 as much as I do
Original post by Anonymous
just saying, but I feel like an hour is not enough time to get anything done - like its only 6 lots of 10 minutes..
ops on this?

I agree. :lol:

I struggle with time sometimes as well.
Reply 4
Original post by 5hyl33n
I agree. :lol:

I struggle with time sometimes as well.

I think TSR has its own time zone tbh
Original post by Anonymous
I think TSR has its own time zone tbh

Perhaps, you should plan out your day in the mornings? I make a checklist of all the tasks I hope to complete along with a rough guideline of how long each task should take.
Reply 6
The French actually introduced 'decimal time' during the revolution with 10 hours in a day and 100 minutes in an hour. It was useful cos you could convert between seconds, minutes and hours much more easily
Reply 7
up
Time is just a concept, 60 minutes isn’t even real, it could be 100 minutes too but it wouldn’t make a difference. I don’t know if that makes sense but time is not a thing, it’s just made up of numbers we made
Didn't the French have a strange calendar after the revolution, during the period known as the Terror?
Original post by barnetlad
Didn't the French have a strange calendar after the revolution, during the period known as the Terror?

yeah, based on seasons of the year. Kinda kooky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending