The Student Room Group

Is it okay to drink fermented orange juice?

I got some tropical + orange juice like last week and opened it, and drank a bit. Today I opened it and poured a cup and it was fizzy and tasted slightly alcoholic, it still tastes nice so would I get ill if I drank the whole thing?
Original post by SmartUnicorn
I got some tropical + orange juice like last week and opened it, and drank a bit. Today I opened it and poured a cup and it was fizzy and tasted slightly alcoholic, it still tastes nice so would I get ill if I drank the whole thing?

no but you'll get drunk.
Why not take one for TSR drink a pint of it and then keep a diary of the consequences. It could make you irresistible to the opposite sex or make your great at studying? TSR needs to know.

I am beginning to see why unicorns went extinct.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Why not take one for TSR drink a pint of it and then keep a diary of the consequences. It could make you irresistible to the opposite sex or make your great at studying? TSR needs to know.

lmaooo
Yeah you can drink it but you can get drunk

It should be fine if you left it in the fridge and it is within date. Otherwise, leave it :smile:
Uncontrolled fermentation is probably bad news.
Original post by 999tigger

I am beginning to see why unicorns went extinct.

I drank a cup like an hour ago and I’m fine, haven’t died yet :tongue:
I drank a cup like an hour ago and I’m fine, haven’t died yet :tongue:

lol
Original post by CaptainDuckie
lol

what a levels are you doing
what a levels are you doing

math, chem, bio, wbu?
Original post by CaptainDuckie
math, chem, bio, wbu?