i take philosophy maths and physics

and I want to apply for both straight physics and geophysics

i was planning to apply to
st andrews
Leeds
durham
ucl
imperial

i know durham you can sub in subistute but I'm not too sure if any other unis do this

at st Andrew's geophysics is put as geology but the course is still appealing to me I've made to personal statements but I know you can make it one but finding it difficult.

what should I do
Original post by anonymous13sixty
i take philosophy maths and physics

and I want to apply for both straight physics and geophysics

i was planning to apply to
st andrews
Leeds
durham
ucl
imperial

i know durham you can sub in subistute but I'm not too sure if any other unis do this

at st Andrew's geophysics is put as geology but the course is still appealing to me I've made to personal statements but I know you can make it one but finding it difficult.

what should I do

Why are you applying for both physics and geophysics? Why not one or the other? You're going to have to make a choice between the two eventually anyway...
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Plagioclase
Why are you applying for both physics and geophysics? Why not one or the other? You're going to have to make a choice between the two eventually anyway...

I'm kinda gearing towards geophysics now but a few people are saying just to combine but I'm thinking of just applying to geophysics it quite good degree for job prospectuses
Original post by anonymous13sixty
I'm kinda gearing towards geophysics now but a few people are saying just to combine but I'm thinking of just applying to geophysics it quite good degree for job prospectuses

Are you fully aware of what geophysics entails? I also applied for geophysics at most universities when I was applying but in retrospect was not fully aware of what it involved!
i

Original post by Plagioclase
Are you fully aware of what geophysics entails? I also applied for geophysics at most universities when I was applying but in retrospect was not fully aware of what it invol

yeah i guess i made my personal statement on geophysics ut i really feel like its quite basic and applying to places like Durham and uclsoi thinki wont even be considered

I spoke about the Anthropocene semiology, climate change, petroleum exploration(final section), quantum computing work experience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending