The Student Room Group

Abandoned Building / Lockdown fines etc.

Hello, I Know there is going to be people saying that you shouldn't go out and im asking for a friend but I have a few things.

So tomorrow they maybe going out to an abandoned building to go in it and just to explore it really. What are the chances that if they get caught what is the chances they would get a fine or whatever punishment they get. Also how much would the fine be.

Also regarding the covid laws, how much fine would you get in tier 2 if you get caught with other bubbles. and how long do you have to pay it. will this go on the criminal record/would anyone know about it.
Hello this is your decision to make?
Original post by tinygirl96
Hello this is your decision to make?

What do you mean?

Im trying to find out what is the chances to get a fine if they did go in?

Also what type of fine would u get in tier 2 lockdown?

how long do you have to pay for the fine?
Nothing really happens. Tried and tested here.

Provided you don't act like complete fools, drawing attention to yourselves with a mad rave of 20 people making noise.
Reply 4
Original post by TheLostHDPenguin
Hello, I Know there is going to be people saying that you shouldn't go out and im asking for a friend but I have a few things.

So tomorrow they maybe going out to an abandoned building to go in it and just to explore it really. What are the chances that if they get caught what is the chances they would get a fine or whatever punishment they get. Also how much would the fine be.

Also regarding the covid laws, how much fine would you get in tier 2 if you get caught with other bubbles. and how long do you have to pay it. will this go on the criminal record/would anyone know about it.

You are allowed to go
Original post by NonIndigenous

Provided you don't act like complete fools, drawing attention to yourselves with a mad rave of 20 people making noise.

Oh ok so you can go and you will just get a warning or something? cheers. Idk if you get adrenaline but I get really scared / nervous / adreneline any way to control this?
Original post by NonIndigenous

Oh ok so you can go and you will just get a warning or something? cheers. Idk if you get adrenaline but I get really scared / nervous / adreneline any way to control this?

You sure?

It'll depend on your local authority and attitude of your local police. Some care more, some care less. If you are hearing stories locally of people getting busted for silly reasons, then you should be more careful.

During the 1st lockdown for example, some f,,, ing jobsworths were busting shoppers on their way back home for buying champagne, because it doesn't classify as an "essential" item.

So just make sure first that you don't have tossers like that running your neighborhood.
I'd be worried about trespassing tbh
How do you know the building is stable/safe?
Trespass is civil so that is nothing to worry about and COVID laws only get enforced with fines etc when you refuse to comply with the instructions of an officer so really there is no real risk.

Quick Reply

Latest