The Student Room Group

How do you I get to Dnipro International Airport?

Hey, I would like to know how do I get to Dnipro International Airport? Are there any direct flights from London to Dnipro? Which airline do I use to get there?
Reply 1
Hey Ecolier, I know why I asked this. Many students would have experience going to and from Dnipro. Its not as straightforward as you think. I would like to know FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE how they got there. Which airline they felt more comfortable with. PLUS covid has messed things up a little.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by TannyS
Hey Ecolier, I know why I asked this. Many students would have experience going to and from Dnipro. Its not as straightforward as you think. I would like to know FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE how they got there. Which airline they felt more comfortable with. PLUS covid has messed things up a little.

Cheapest way to get to Dnipro is by train from Kyiv. Or you can take a flight from Kyiv with UIA or windrose but they can be pricey. Train takes around 6-7 hours, but flight is 1 hour. If its your first time, i suggest taking plane as it's less hassle. But if you have lots of luggage it'll be pricey.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Cheapest way to get to Dnipro is by train from Kyiv. Or you can take a flight from Kyiv with UIA or windrose but they can be pricey. Train takes around 6-7 hours, but flight is 1 hour. If its your first time, i suggest taking plane as it's less hassle. But if you have lots of luggage it'll be pricey.

okay thankyou so much, I appreciate the help.
Original post by TannyS
okay thankyou so much, I appreciate the help.

Are you coming to study here? What year and course? And when you coming?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Are you coming to study here? What year and course? And when you coming?

yes medicine, I'm coming om monday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending