The Student Room Group

Why am I feeling sad emotions?

Yes my life is confusing and I'm making decisions on what direction to take. I'm trying to settle in to my new place and have zero friends now. Know I properly won't find true love or find me. This person who I barely even knew keep entering my thoughts and it's been a long time since of seen them. I dont know if its ocd or what. Help?
Everyone feels sad at some point for reasons they can't help, especially when you've moved to a new place or there is a lot going on in your life! You will make friends and sometimes it takes time, I've been to several different schools and have always felt like id never meet a group of friends but sure enough I did all four times! You will meet the person who was made for you, love is spoken about so widely that everyone excepts it to come immediately to those who really want it but sadly this isn't the case. Im a strong believer that there is a person for everyone and they will definitely come into your life at the right time! If you are still feeling really sad you should find someone you feel comfortable speaking to or maybe even a hotline, or you can PM me at any time. If you think you have OCD you should speak to your GP and see what they think!
Reply 2
Original post by Penny456
Everyone feels sad at some point for reasons they can't help, especially when you've moved to a new place or there is a lot going on in your life! You will make friends and sometimes it takes time, I've been to several different schools and have always felt like id never meet a group of friends but sure enough I did all four times! You will meet the person who was made for you, love is spoken about so widely that everyone excepts it to come immediately to those who really want it but sadly this isn't the case. Im a strong believer that there is a person for everyone and they will definitely come into your life at the right time! If you are still feeling really sad you should find someone you feel comfortable speaking to or maybe even a hotline, or you can PM me at any time. If you think you have OCD you should speak to your GP and see what they think!

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I hope things do get better because I cant live this life of misery anymore and I'm so fed up. I have to hold on I guess and keep speaking to a professional if I need too
Sad is normal. Let yourself feel your emotions
Well if you want an astrological reason it's Scorpio season right now. And Mercury and Mars are in retrograde. Those three things are meant to bring up alot of intense emotions and memories from the past for healing. Might give you alot of intense emotional dreams at night as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending