The Student Room Group

Kooth

Hi I have been recommended to use kooth by my gp but it says its only available to some ages on other websites it says it's for 11-25 years old. I am confused? BTW I am 21.
Pretty sure it's for under 25s
Reply 2
Original post by Noodlzzz
Pretty sure it's for under 25s

Oh oky because my gp told me to go on this that's a bit weird
Reply 3
Original post by Sammy9999
Hi I have been recommended to use kooth by my gp but it says its only available to some ages on other websites it says it's for 11-25 years old. I am confused? BTW I am 21.

Yep you can use it- until you’re 25
Reply 4
Original post by Chorky
Yep you can use it- until you’re 25

Oh ok but when I sign up on the website my age is not available? I am 21 and when I tried to put my birth date I don't fit in to it which is very strange?
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh ok but when I sign up on the website my age is not available? I am 21 and when I tried to put my birth date I don't fit in to it which is very strange?

It depends on the area you live. In some places Kooth is commissioned up to the age of 25, in other areas in may only be until age 18/19 so best to try and search google to see what the age bracket is for your area
Reply 6
Original post by spoony2799
It depends on the area you live. In some places Kooth is commissioned up to the age of 25, in other areas in may only be until age 18/19 so best to try and search google to see what the age bracket is for your area

Oh oky I emailed them and she it's not available for me.
Oh oky I emailed them and she it's not available for me.

ah ok that really sucks, its annoying how its available for some and not others.... you may be able to access their other service Qwell? It's just the adult version of Kooth... But I believe that's available in even fewer areas, may be worth having a look though :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by spoony2799
ah ok that really sucks, its annoying how its available for some and not others.... you may be able to access their other service Qwell? It's just the adult version of Kooth... But I believe that's available in even fewer areas, may be worth having a look though :smile:

Oh oky thanks I have checked unfortunately it and it's not available in my area how annoying.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest