Physiotherapy 2021

Hi if you are applying 2021 get in touch we can support each other

Scroll to see replies

I'm thinking of physio 2021 too
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Hi! I’m looking to start Physio in 2021 too. Is anyone going to be applying with an Access to HE course?
Original post by navjotkaurjohal
Hi! I’m looking to start Physio in 2021 too. Is anyone going to be applying with an Access to HE course?

Hi, I'm applying with an access course! I'm taking Access to HE (Health Professions). How about you?
Original post by maxiecatlea
Hi, I'm applying with an access course! I'm taking Access to HE (Health Professions). How about you?

Hey! I'm taking the Access to HE Nursing and Midwifery course. I start it this September!
Hey! I'm taking the Access to HE Nursing and Midwifery course. I start it this September!

Have you contacted the unis you're interested in to make sure they'll accept a nursing and midwifery access course? Many of them have pretty specific requirements for access applicants!
Have you contacted the unis you're interested in to make sure they'll accept a nursing and midwifery access course? Many of them have pretty specific requirements for access applicants!

Yes, I have thank you! I'll be applying for Liverpool, Nottingham, and Manchester Met. Not sure about the other two options as of yet. Wbu? Where are you thinking of applying to?
Yes, I have thank you! I'll be applying for Liverpool, Nottingham, and Manchester Met. Not sure about the other two options as of yet. Wbu? Where are you thinking of applying to?

I'm also applying for Liverpool! Plus UCLAN, and Leeds Beckett. Not sure about my other two options yet, I'm still looking around.

I’m applying for Liverpool notts and manny met for physio too! Ive also applied for Birmingham and Salford uni
How's everyone getting on with their applications? I'm almost ready to send mine off, just polishing up my statement and then I can send it. Terrifying!
How's everyone getting on with their applications? I'm almost ready to send mine off, just polishing up my statement and then I can send it. Terrifying!

I already sent mine off and have got an interview with uni of Liverpool but no offers from anywhere else. Im really excited.

I'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement but struggling! I'm hoping to get it sent off by the end of the month, although my college deadline is mid December. Any tips on how to write the personal statement?
Original post by saffieyates
I already sent mine off and have got an interview with uni of Liverpool but no offers from anywhere else. Im really excited.

I'm applying for University of Liverpool too! it's my top choice. Please update us on the interview process and how it went :smile:

Good luck with your interview! Let us know how it goes!
Will let you all know how it goes. Nervous because its my first interview and its my first choice uni so really don’t want to mess up haha. Been researching loads for it but don’t wanna be over prepared to the point I sound like a robot.
Good luck with your interview! Let us know how it goes!

I'm applying for University of Liverpool too! it's my top choice. Please update us on the interview process and how it went :smile:

I got a really good feel for the university and defo feel like a university I want to go to. It was a group interview and then a 1:1 after. Felt more relaxed than I thought I would but I was still shaking haha as I was very nervous. There was a lot of opportunity to ask questions as well which was really good. My advice would be to just be yourself and try to stay relaxed and make sure you do research on physiotherapy but do research on things you are genuinely interested in, you don’t want to not be genuine in my opinion. Hope this helps you guys and good luck! Physiotherapy seems like such a good career in my opinion so I’m glad we can all support each over in our journey!

I'm also applying for Liverpool! Plus UCLAN, and Leeds Beckett. Not sure about my other two options yet, I'm still looking around.

I’m applying for Liverpool notts and manny met for physio too! Ive also applied for Birmingham and Salford uni

Hey guys!

It's great to hear you're all considering applying to University of Liverpool. @saffieyates congratulations on your interview, I'm glad you had a good time :smile:

I am a current student at University of Liverpool so feel free to ask any questions. I'm not a physiotherapy student, but hopefully I can help with more general questions about the uni/city.

Madelaine
English Literature Student
I got a really good feel for the university and defo feel like a university I want to go to. It was a group interview and then a 1:1 after. Felt more relaxed than I thought I would but I was still shaking haha as I was very nervous. There was a lot of opportunity to ask questions as well which was really good. My advice would be to just be yourself and try to stay relaxed and make sure you do research on physiotherapy but do research on things you are genuinely interested in, you don’t want to not be genuine in my opinion. Hope this helps you guys and good luck! Physiotherapy seems like such a good career in my opinion so I’m glad we can all support each over in our journey!

Thank you for letting us know! I hope you hear from them with an offer soon! What kind of questions did they ask during the group and 1:1?
Thank you for letting us know! I hope you hear from them with an offer soon! What kind of questions did they ask during the group and 1:1?

It was more of a discussion than very specific questions although there were a couple specific ones, we were given a topic we could discuss the ethics of within physiotherapy. Just make sure you understand the role of a physiotherapist and know the nhs core values and you will be fine. Good luck!
Hi, has anyone heard from any unis yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending