The Student Room Group

Becoming noticed and gaining friends

I'm a nice person with a couple of friends, for some reason people just don't seem to notice me in social situations. I do contribute but everyone is always more drawn to other peole in conversations. This makes it very hard to form friendships and I just wish people payed attention to me. Any advice on how to get attention from people? Yep. I've already tried the dying your hair idea.
U shouldn’t need to beg or act a certain way to get someone’s attention, they’re clearly awful friends don’t be friends with people like that. There will be people who have similar interests as u and are interested in what u have to say. They sound really immature and extremely bad friends, I wouldn’t put up with it tbh. U could join clubs or do activities that way u can meet new people etc.
(edited 3 years ago)
The whole hair color change is pointless and completely unnecessary imho. Change your concept of self to who you want to be. How you want to act in front of them and what qualities you want them to find attractive/interesting about you.
Reply 3
Original post by Geraldthegoat
U shouldn’t need to beg or act a certain way to get someone’s attention, they’re clearly awful friends don’t be friends with people like that. There will be people who have similar interests as u and are interested in what u have to say. They sound really immature and extremely bad friends, I wouldn’t put up with it tbh. U could join clubs or do activities that way u can meet new people etc.

I agree, but I’m talking about new people not friends I already have
Original post by nerual16
I agree, but I’m talking about new people not friends I already have

Yeah but I was just saying in general :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending