The Student Room Group

boyfriend has a Star Wars fantasy

he was asking me if i had any fantasies in the bedroom and i said not really, but he said he did.

he basically wants to role play as Star Wars characters or something, I’m not too sure.

i love him but idk if I can go through with that. I explained that to him but he got upset.

Should I try to do it? Has anyone else’s partner got a fantasy that you’re hesitant to try? I want to try it to make him happy, but at the same time I feel like I won’t enjoy it and that will make it bad for both of us?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Watch the Friends episode where Rachel role plays for Ross. Season 3: episode 1 - The One With The Princess Leia Fantasy.

In all seriousness, what’s the harm in trying? If you don’t like it then be honest and communicate.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Bexjw
Watch the Friends episode where Rachel role plays for Ross. Season 3: episode 1 - The One With The Princess Leia Fantasy.

will it help? or are you just saying because it’s similar to my experience haha?
LOL! I knew it, gotta be Leia! Can u get those swirly buns at ur stylist?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
will it help? or are you just saying because it’s similar to my experience haha?

Tbh, if I was going to bet on which character he had the fantasy of, it’s got to be that! Also, I did edit. It’s worth a try. You might not enjoy it but be open and honest about it and communicate. It shouldn’t stop you from having fun.
Reply 5
Original post by candydiva
LOL! I knew it, gotta be Leia! Can u get those swirly buns at ur stylist?

I can do them myself! I just don’t know whether to try it with him because if I’m bad or something, it will ruin his whole fantasy.
Reply 6
Original post by Bexjw
Tbh, if I was going to bet on which character he had the fantasy of, it’s got to be that! Also, I did edit. It’s worth a try. You might not enjoy it but be open and honest about it and communicate. It shouldn’t stop you from having fun.

Yeah it’s Leia hahah! And yeah I guess, I just feel that if I don’t enjoy it or something, it will ruin his whole fantasy :/
Original post by Bexjw

In all seriousness, what’s the harm in trying? If you don’t like it then be honest and communicate.

that's what I was thinking
Reply 8
Original post by TheMightyKind
that's what I was thinking

Yeah I asked him about that scene and he said it was similar to that pahaha
I can do them myself! I just don’t know whether to try it with him because if I’m bad or something, it will ruin his whole fantasy.

Girl, I am not sure u have seen how dudes react when u deliver this.

If u mean u are not sure u can **** him well, I want to reassure u. In this sit u simply cannot be "bad." Cannot be bad. Coz whatever happens l8r the fact you show up as Leia and he can pull ur panties off will send him into orbit. He will think he's the luckiest dude ever.

It's a simple thing but rlly guys have to work very hard to get their sex fantasies fulfilled and this one seems so easy, spec if u can already do the bun style. U need a lightsaber and a white gown that opens easily and if u can show some moves it will make it hotter for him.. and u.

U r welcome! :cool:
Yeah I asked him about that scene and he said it was similar to that pahaha

omg. he's not going to think about his mum now is he ?
Girl, I am not sure u have seen how dudes react when u deliver this.

If u mean u are not sure u can **** him well, I want to reassure u. In this sit u simply cannot be "bad." Cannot be bad. Coz whatever happens l8r the fact you show up as Leia and he can pull ur panties off will send him into orbit. He will think he's the luckiest dude ever.

It's a simple thing but rlly guys have to work very hard to get their sex fantasies fulfilled and this one seems so easy, spec if u can already do the bun style. U need a lightsaber and a white gown that opens easily and if u can show some moves it will make it hotter for him.. and u.

U r welcome! :cool:

Oh no our bedroom life is great! He’s perfectly happy with it and so am I but he just has this fantasy. I’m not worried about the whole sex part, it’s more the role play and how to act. I know once he touches me it’ll be fine, it’s just that first initial thing of like “hi I’m Leia now” like whatttt😂😂
Original post by TheMightyKind
omg. he's not going to think about his mum now is he ?

Lmao definitely not. I can assure you that he won’t haha
Reply 13
Yeah it’s Leia hahah! And yeah I guess, I just feel that if I don’t enjoy it or something, it will ruin his whole fantasy :/

At the moment it’s a fantasy, it’s all in his head. You’re willing to make that a reality for him. Believe me, guys go crazy for stuff like this. You’d have to be horrifically bad for him not to enjoy it.
Original post by Bexjw
At the moment it’s a fantasy, it’s all in his head. You’re willing to make that a reality for him. Believe me, guys go crazy for stuff like this. You’d have to be horrifically bad for him not to enjoy it.

Haha I guess! I know the actual sex and all that will be fine it’s just the initial thing of having to do this fantasy. I just get nervous haha
Jedi mind tricks will get you in the mood lol 😂
Original post by Ivartheboneless
Jedi mind tricks will get you in the mood lol 😂

When he first asked me I was like ?? Do you want me to bring lightsabers 😂
OK u need some coaching here... @Bexjw agrees w/me it'll be gr8 :biggrin:

btw I am not implying u don't already have good sex...actually u prob do coz u r even contemplating this and lots of TSR dudes are plaintive.. y won'y my gf do this?! etc.

Now about ur shyness... remember Leia doesn't do that. She is a warrior princess who fights Vader. U must act confident and bold. Get that white belted ninja gown and lightsaber and practice ur moves in the mirror. Be aggressive towards him not shy or retiring. That's xactly y he wants Leia.

Prob he likes Gal Gadot too... he should.... I do :biggrin: Anyway get to it girl. If u aren't ready I will be but prob I'd be too much for him! LOOL!
OK u need some coaching here... @Bexjw agrees w/me it'll be gr8 :biggrin:

btw I am not implying u don't already have good sex...actually u prob do coz u r even contemplating this and lots of TSR dudes are plaintive.. y won'y my gf do this?! etc.

Now about ur shyness... remember Leia doesn't do that. She is a warrior princess who fights Vader. U must act confident and bold. Get that white belted ninja gown and lightsaber and practice ur moves in the mirror. Be aggressive towards him not shy or retiring. That's xactly y he wants Leia.

Prob he likes Gal Gadot too... he should.... I do :biggrin: Anyway get to it girl.

Thank you, that’s really helpful! I think once I calm down and just put on an act I’ll be fine :smile:
Why thank you 🙏🏻

Quick Reply