The Student Room Group

can someone hold me accountable for my todo list for tomoz lol cuz im procrastinating

yeah I've wasted the last 4 days of my life lmao procrastinating and spending way too long on TSR

can someone hold me accountable for my to-do list lol.like ill give u my list of things to do and at the end of the day ill tell u how many tasks I did and how long it took me for each. I just feel like if be more productive if I know that someone is gonna sort of check over my work if u know what I mean lol xx
sure lol post it on here
Reply 2
Original post by vix.xvi
yeah I've wasted the last 4 days of my life lmao procrastinating and spending way too long on TSR

can someone hold me accountable for my to-do list lol.like ill give u my list of things to do and at the end of the day ill tell u how many tasks I did and how long it took me for each. I just feel like if be more productive if I know that someone is gonna sort of check over my work if u know what I mean lol xx

Yes I will!!

Btw try the pomodoro technique it's really helpful and gets me motivated straight away! Good luck!
You can use this thread if you want and post your to-do list there. Then at the end you can tell us what you managed to complete for each part of your to-do list :dontknow:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
You can use this thread if you want and post your to-do list there. Then at the end you can tell us what you managed to complete for each part of your to-do list :dontknow:

ooh that thread looks interesting thanks!! :smile:
Original post by vix.xvi

yea for sure, what's your list? cuz I am procrastinating by helping you lol!
Original post by bubblebubble1234
sure lol post it on here

Original post by Abzzz57
Yes I will!!

Btw try the pomodoro technique it's really helpful and gets me motivated straight away! Good luck!

thanks sooo much!!!
yesss ill try the Pomodoro technique hopefully it motivates me more xx

OK so here it is

Spoiler

Original post by 15mohsinfa
yea for sure, what's your list? cuz I am procrastinating by helping you lol!

if u want feel free to post ur list too lol :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by vix.xvi
thanks sooo much!!!

OK so here it is

Spoiler

Well...
I have a page worth's of chemistry questions, A debate for rs to write about six sub-topics, Seneca chemistry idk how much but a lot. And something else that I am forgetting and will remember when the teacher will ask for it in class. All in all due in 3 days! yay!
Reply 8
Original post by vix.xvi
thanks sooo much!!!

OK so here it is

Spoiler

How did you get on? :smile:
Original post by Abzzz57
How did you get on? :smile:

I'll get back to u in a couple of hours 😊☺️ still working on it haha xx
Original post by vix.xvi
I'll get back to u in a couple of hours 😊☺️ still working on it haha xx

alright
so
didnt get as much work done as i would've liked, but defo more than the last couple of days haha :biggrin:
got a bit distracted with my phone in the morning...:/

This is what i managed to do today
- STATS: Chapter 7B nearly finished
- nearly finish practice question from 6
- A UKMT paper 2 hrs
- proof by induction: nearly finish 8A,

yeah :smile: basically nearly finished a bit from everything lmao:u:

Original post by vix.xvi
alright
so
didnt get as much work done as i would've liked, but defo more than the last couple of days haha :biggrin:
got a bit distracted with my phone in the morning...:/

This is what i managed to do today
- STATS: Chapter 7B nearly finished
- nearly finish practice question from 6
- A UKMT paper 2 hrs
- proof by induction: nearly finish 8A,

yeah :smile: basically nearly finished a bit from everything lmao:u:

Nice that's still a fair amount of work done!! How come you do a bit from everything?
Original post by Abzzz57
Nice that's still a fair amount of work done!! How come you do a bit from everything?

Haha cuz I get bored super easily :biggrin:
Original post by vix.xvi
Haha cuz I get bored super easily :biggrin:

Ohhh thats fair enough haha!

Quick Reply

Latest