The Student Room Group

Website suggestions

Can someone recommend me good websites for revising maths, english, science and history.
Original post by x.bqueen.x
Can someone recommend me good websites for revising maths, english, science and history.

I would recommend using Seneca
Reply 2
maths: corbettmaths, mathsgenie
english literature: physicsandmathstutor (has so much stuff for eng lit surpsingly), using youtube, sparknotes, cliffnotes
science: physicsandmathstutor, chemrevise
history: bbc bitesize - however, imo they have a bit too much info so i would just use a textbook
Reply 3
Original post by yourstruly101
I would recommend using Seneca

Yeah seneca is a really good website
Reply 4
Original post by neney
maths: corbettmaths, mathsgenie
english literature: physicsandmathstutor (has so much stuff for eng lit surpsingly), using youtube, sparknotes, cliffnotes
science: physicsandmathstutor, chemrevise
history: bbc bitesize - however, imo they have a bit too much info so i would just use a textbook

Thank youu!
Do you use revision books? personally, I struggle to concentrate and found info printed on paper to be a lot easier and manageable. -That's just me though
Reply 6
Original post by Jonathanツ
Do you use revision books? personally, I struggle to concentrate and found info printed on paper to be a lot easier and manageable. -That's just me though

Yeah, I do a mixture of revision books and revising online
Original post by Jonathanツ

I’m the same way mostly. Apart from maths because I have dyscalculia so unless I use colour I struggle to make sense of it.

Quick Reply

Latest