The Student Room Group

AQA A level chemistry

Hi,

I've recently picked up fast track a level chemistry via an online distance learning course. I previously started OCR chemistry at college but changed the subject.
I was wondering if anyone has any tips for revising/learning/teaching myself the content as I am only learning via textbook and can ask my tutor questions by email.
I just finished A level biology and found past papers the most useful, is this similar for chemistry or should I focus more on learning the content?x

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by ellbowden
Hi,

I've recently picked up fast track a level chemistry via an online distance learning course. I previously started OCR chemistry at college but changed the subject.
I was wondering if anyone has any tips for revising/learning/teaching myself the content as I am only learning via textbook and can ask my tutor questions by email.
I just finished A level biology and found past papers the most useful, is this similar for chemistry or should I focus more on learning the content?x

Which fast track online company is this? Is the chemistry AQA?
Reply 3
Original post by georgewriter22

Spoiler

I have paid for the course to be online now so I don't have the option of this unfortunately.
Reply 4
Original post by Kimlek
Which fast track online company is this? Is the chemistry AQA?

Open study college, yes it is.
Original post by georgewriter22

Spoiler

I can't say I expect this to even be possible, considering the current COVID-19 situation.

I used TailoredTutors for my studying/revising/learning of the content, they have several past papers and large question banks. They were very effective for me. Past papers and practice questions are certainly the way to go!
Reply 6
Original post by pericardium
I can't say I expect this to even be possible, considering the current COVID-19 situation.

I used TailoredTutors for my studying/revising/learning of the content, they have several past papers and large question banks. They were very effective for me. Past papers and practice questions are certainly the way to go!

thank you that's really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest