The Student Room Group

I'm a trapped woman

I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, but I do not want to have a sex change or whatever it is called. I dress up using wigs, dresses, make-up, perfume, etc. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Do whatever you want it’s 2020
Original post by Anonymous
Do whatever you want it’s 2020

Yet you went Anon.

Go figure.
I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, but I do not want to have a sex change or whatever it is called. I dress up using wigs, dresses, make-up, perfume, etc. What should I do?

go drag if you feel like that is way to express yourself
But DADDY must not discover my secret, he will use his whipping tool to punish me!

oh okay im sorry i don't know what to suggest
But DADDY must not discover my secret, he will use his whipping tool to punish me!

Wait until you're 18. Before then maybe keep a low profile
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Yet you went Anon.

Go figure.

What’s me being anon got to do with people expressing themselves how they want in 2020?
lol
What’s me being anon got to do with people expressing themselves how they want in 2020?

Nothing at all Anon, it’s not like you’re expressing your views through Anon right, Anon?
Being anonymous on a forum is nothing to do with my gender or sexuality though lol, that’s what I meant
Yet you went Anon.

Go figure.

😂😂😂
Nothing at all Anon, it’s not like you’re expressing your views through Anon right, Anon?

I know but I’m not anon because I’m scared of people knowing I’m transgender or a drag queen
I know but I’m not anon because I’m scared of people knowing I’m transgender or a drag queen

I’m sure you have your reasons, don’t look into it too closely.
When I said “do what you want it’s 2020” that doesn’t mean privacy shouldn’t be a thing lol
I’m sure you have your reasons, don’t look into it too closely.

Too late you have me questioning everything
Too late you have me questioning everything

Great
Great

Thanks again for your wisdom

OMG guys, can we get back to me, this is my thread. So selfish of you lot.... I'm literally crying at this moment.
OMG guys, can we get back to me, this is my thread. So selfish of you lot.... I'm literally crying at this moment.

He tried to sass me :frown: sorry I was defending myself
He tried to sass me :frown: sorry I was defending myself

This isn't about you, It's about me... Oh, God I hear footsteps, daddy please do not hit me, I'm so sorry daddy....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending