The Student Room Group

I,m wrongly accused of something I have not done in school.

Basically what happened this lgbt girl thinks I was being very very mean to her. Yet I don't talk to her I'm not in her friend group at all. She really hates me now. and I don't know what to do. I'm worried the situation will get worse. I really need hey. idk where this has come from. I have no idea. so I need everyone's help. Does anyone have tips on how to ignore false accusations? if it gets worse I will tell my teacher.
There is no good evidence that I was being mean to her.

Scroll to see replies

literally I did nothing wrong.
Reply 2
If you don't know her, she isn't one of your friends and you have never spoken to her, how do you know what she is thinking or saying about anything?

Also, if you don't know her, how do you know anything about her sexuality?
one she in my year and goes to my school.
because my best friend told me about this.
I spoken to another person who is also lgbt and she says that their insufficient evidence as well.
I don't people to challenge me. I'm asking for good advice that I can use.
Original post by biscayboy15
I don't people to challenge me. I'm asking for good advice that I can use.

Just don’t talk and you’ll do fine.
u think so. I think Maybe if I say "no comment" that would work. because I have not texted her at all not ever spoken to her. it's just ashame really but ik I have to stand strong.
What does her being lgbt have anything to do with it?
because she saying I'm homophobic to her. I'm getting wrongly accused. And idk why. I'm quite a quiet person in school and I don't talk to her and she saying this. And she telling my best mate to stop being friends with me but he ain't giving up.
How is she saying you’re being homophobic?
Tbh idk she just saying I am.
Tbh idk she just saying I am.

Doesn’t sound like the full story here tbh.
If you haven’t spoken to her or done anything wrong then no one will believe you have if she’s not saying you have done anything wrong.
I get you but I'm also Russian which is a misconception as vodka and homophone are the two things I get associated by.
Reply 13
I get you but I'm also Russian which is a misconception as vodka and homophone are the two things I get associated by.

Do you go to school in the UK?
yes I do
Reply 15

I don't think that Russians are necessarily associated with homophones any more than speakers of any other language are; homophones are two or more words having the same pronunciation but different meanings, origins, or spelling.
Basically what happened this lgbt girl thinks I was being very very mean to her. Yet I don't talk to her I'm not in her friend group at all. She really hates me now. and I don't know what to do. I'm worried the situation will get worse. I really need hey. idk where this has come from. I have no idea. so I need everyone's help. Does anyone have tips on how to ignore false accusations? if it gets worse I will tell my teacher.
There is no good evidence that I was being mean to her.

Dykes are so dramatic, they make everything about them.
Finally Essex King someone extually gets me.
and Kerzen I think you know what I was meant to say. Sadly in my school that's what everyone really says. it would be nice if more people would agree with me because tbh this type of accusation could happen to anyone.
Doesnt feel like the whole story.
Go and speak to a teacher or yopur parent and they can investigate , then clear you.

Quick Reply

Latest