The Student Room Group

A student helps.wordpress psychology question packs

Hey guys,
This is probably a long shot but it's worth a try. I used to use a website called astudenthelps.wordpress.com as it had literally every exam question by topic for psychology. The site is no longer up, so I have to ask:
Does anybody happen to have these files of questions (or something similar), or know of another free site where they're all collated by topic?

Thank you!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Remi9872
Update- After some digging, I managed to find the whole website page, along with all the links to the PDFs using the wayback machine website! I can send a link to you if you want:smile:

Hello friend,,, i could assist if you have any issues with psychology
Hi, I just recently checked astudenthelps a couple of hours ago, realised it was deleted, and stumbled across this thread. I do not know any other websites but I have managed to find PDFs of some of the subtopics if you need them!! I am so sad it's deleted it has been so helpful so far:frown:

Hey friend, i could assist you if you have any issues in psychology be free to reach out to me
Reply 3
Update- After some digging, I managed to find the whole website page, along with all the links to the PDFs using the wayback machine website! I can send a link to you if you want:smile:

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Hi, for some reason it won't let me paste the link here, but I have privately messaged it to you:smile: Hope it helps

I've tried it but nothing works would you be able to email me the pdf's please I think they added a .txt file recently which deleted everything on the archive

Hi, could you PM the link also please!
Original post by xxahxx28
Hey guys,
This is probably a long shot but it's worth a try. I used to use a website called astudenthelps.wordpress.com as it had literally every exam question by topic for psychology. The site is no longer up, so I have to ask:
Does anybody happen to have these files of questions ih(or something similar), or know of another free site where they're all collated by topic?

Thank you!!

hi!!! if you have it could you please email it to me it would mean so much
Reply 7
Original post by zoe.nyaku
Hi, could you PM the link also please!

Hiya, did you manage to get the link? If so would you mind PMing it to me thanks so much!!
Psychology is the scientific research of the mind and behavior. If you really want to understand what motivates your thoughts, feelings, and actions, read the best psychology books that illuminate the human psyche.
I know there are many varieties of Psychology Books available in the market for one to learn Psychology for both beginners and advanced learners. But the most popular one or the one that has the largest number of users in my country is Psychology, 11th Edition for beginners and advanced learners by a noted David G. Myers, C. Nathan DeWall. We all believe it is the widest used textbook in the world for this purpose.
Reply 9
Original post by H_.a03
Hi, Did you manage to get them?
Could you also send them my way?

Haven't managed to get them yet sorry, I'll let you know if I do :smile:
Reply 11
Please could you send this link to me?
Reply 12
Original post by your-friend
Hello friend,,, i could assist if you have any issues with psychology

Original post by Shafxx

Please could you send this to me?
Original post by xxahxx28
Hey guys,
Does anybody happen to have these files of questions (or something similar), or know of another free site where they're all collated by topic?

Thank you!!

hey, can you please email me this. thanks
Reply 15
Original post by 5hyl33n
You are amazing!

Does this link work for you? :frown: I cannot make it work for my life!! Do you think you could email me the documents if you've downloaded them, I know that's a lot to ask so I completely understand if not!!
Reply 16
Original post by 5hyl33n
You are amazing!

Original post by is101
Does this link work for you? :frown: I cannot make it work for my life!! Do you think you could email me the documents if you've downloaded them, I know that's a lot to ask so I completely understand if not!!

Same I've tried these links before and I can't download the files either
I could maybe try and send the individual google drive links if that would help but I don’t know how to send the actual files
Reply 18
Original post by Amylouies16
I could maybe try and send the individual google drive links if that would help but I don’t know how to send the actual files

Yes please could you maybe try to send a couple links first and I guess the others could also confirm whether it works or not? Thank you.
Reply 19
Original post by Amylouies16

Could you possibly do this that'd be so helpful!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending