The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Optometry Bradford Univeristy 2020

Hi!! Is there anyone studying Optometry at Bradford starting in September ? I’d love to talk to a few people and get to know you all :smile:
Original post by ayesha11180
Hi!! Is there anyone studying Optometry at Bradford starting in September ? I’d love to talk to a few people and get to know you all :smile:

Hi did you get called for an interview?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by mockingbird60
Hi did you get called for an interview?

hi, have you guys applied or is this deferred entry? because I've applied like 2 weeks ago and not heard anything from Bradford except Manchester who sent me an interview for optometry
Original post by lil longlegs
hi, have you guys applied or is this deferred entry? because I've applied like 2 weeks ago and not heard anything from Bradford except Manchester who sent me an interview for optometry

I have applied this year and I was just wondering if Bradford does interviews for optometry. I’ve received an acknowledgment from them but nothing else
I have applied this year and I was just wondering if Bradford does interviews for optometry. I’ve received an acknowledgment from them but nothing else

heyyy
they dont ahah
im gonna send of my ucas form soon
what predicted u applying with

whens ur manchestee interview

hey
what predicted u applied with and whens ur manchester interview?
Original post by Sakiudns
heyyy
they dont ahah
im gonna send of my ucas form soon
what predicted u applying with

whens ur manchestee interview

Oh okay that’s good. I’ve already achieved my A levels and I’m applying for medicine but choosing optometry as a fifth option. I got A* AA in Bio Chem and Maths wby?
Oh okay that’s good. I’ve already achieved my A levels and I’m applying for medicine but choosing optometry as a fifth option. I got A* AA in Bio Chem and Maths wby?

oooo optom as first
prediciton abb applying to manchester and bradford havent sent of ucas
when did y send urs and did u get ur results this year?
any tips for bio an chem? u can private message if u can x
oooo optom as first
prediciton abb applying to manchester and bradford havent sent of ucas
when did y send urs and did u get ur results this year?
any tips for bio an chem? u can private message if u can x

I sent mine like 3 weeks ago and yeah i got them this year. Erm just start making notes straight away and make sure you understand everything and ask for help if you don't. Also do lots of questions cuz it'll help you see what u need to improve on and get you used to the style of questions.
hey
what predicted u applied with and whens ur manchester interview?

Hi, im predicted AAB and they want me to write them a mini PS about why I chose optometry as my Personal statement was about medicine but in the email she said ' we would like to consider your application further for an interview ' I just need to finish the mini PS and then ill know
Hi, im predicted AAB and they want me to write them a mini PS about why I chose optometry as my Personal statement was about medicine but in the email she said ' we would like to consider your application further for an interview ' I just need to finish the mini PS and then ill know

oh dont u need aaa for med?
oh dont u need aaa for med?

im applying for widening participation so i get lower grade offers
i also wanna admission... but I'm late 😔
im applying for widening participation so i get lower grade offers

whens ur manchester interview? and at uni?
Hi guys bradford sent me a conditional offer they told me yesterday when I called u should start hearing from them now and latest should be friday
Hi guys bradford sent me a conditional offer they told me yesterday when I called u should start hearing from them now and latest should be friday

ahhh tysm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending