The Student Room Group

how do i learn topic 3 and 4 in 1 days

i have my edexcel paper1 test on Monday (back to school, I actually predicted it will happen late October) and I only learnt topic 1 2 and 5. I am screwed and I want a grade 7. what should I do how do I lern the info fast but effectively.
Reply 1
Original post by tasneem.016
i have my edexcel paper1 test on Monday (back to school, I actually predicted it will happen late October) and I only learnt topic 1 2 and 5. I am screwed and I want a grade 7. what should I do how do I lern the info fast but effectively.

Look for summarized notes online and try to memorize as much as you can from them and do past paper questions on those topics.
Also ask your friends for help by asking them what are the most common questions on these topics and learn the mark scheme
Also ask your friend what questions do they expect to come in the exam on these topics and try to answer them ahead.
Hope that’s helpful:smile:
One more thing... what subject are you doing? Just curious you know😊
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by S.78_t
Look for summarized notes online and try to memorize as much as you can from them and do past paper questions on those topics.
Also ask your friends for help by asking them what are the most common questions on these topics and learn the mark scheme
Also ask your friend what questions do they expect to come in the exam on these topics and try to answer them ahead.
Hope that’s helpful:smile:
One more thing... what subject are you doing? Just curious you know😊

triple history drama and spanissh yu?
Reply 3
Original post by tasneem.016
triple history drama and spanissh yu?

Human biology(O level)
Biology,Maths and chemistry(A level)

Quick Reply

Latest