The Student Room Group

Relationship

As a practising Muslim women I have realised that many Young Muslim girls young as the age of 14 getting into haram relationships and ruining their lives like I find it so annoying all girls do is talk about relationships boys and more boys I find it so annoying how this world has turned out to be a complete disaster it disgusts me there’s more to think about in life like family friends travelling education being financially stable like finding a job a Buying a house bla bla Like why think about ugly boys it’s so dumb and wet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
As a practising Muslim women I have realised that many Young Muslim girls young as the age of 14 getting into haram relationships and ruining their lives like I find it so annoying all girls do is talk about relationships boys and more boys I find it so annoying how this world has turned out to be a complete disaster it disgusts me there’s more to think about in life like family friends travelling education being financially stable like finding a job a Buying a house bla bla Like why think about ugly boys it’s so dumb and wet

Well, this is what happens, especially when you're in love. Sounds like you want to be in a relationship that's why it disgusts you so much, but I could be wrong
Which boy rejected you?
I agreed with you...until I met a boy I really like x

There’s something that I didn’t use to understand before, but lately I’ve been thinking about it a lot and I actually understand it now. Everything that’s happening, like what our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters are doing now is the reason why our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to cry for our Ummah every night, I now understand why he was so concerned for us and it breaks my heart :frown:
I do not understand this logic at all. So what if a teenage girl starts expressing an interest in the opposite sex? That is completely natural. Just because someone has normal, non repressed sexual development where they are allowed contact with the opposite sex instead of being segregated does not mean they cannot also care about their education, travel, friends and family.

How old are you man
Reply 7
Original post by tbi_zlx
How old are you man

Reply 8
I've never met a 14yo girl who talks seriously about buying a house...
Reply 9
Original post by zz2002
There’s something that I didn’t use to understand before, but lately I’ve been thinking about it a lot and I actually understand it now. Everything that’s happening, like what our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters are doing now is the reason why our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to cry for our Ummah every night, I now understand why he was so concerned for us and it breaks my heart :frown:

Exaxltyyyy 🥺🥺😢
Original post by tashkent46
I do not understand this logic at all. So what if a teenage girl starts expressing an interest in the opposite sex? That is completely natural. Just because someone has normal, non repressed sexual development where they are allowed contact with the opposite sex instead of being segregated does not mean they cannot also care about their education, travel, friends and family.

This thread does not apply to non Muslims sorry
Reply 11

i think it's important to respect their choice to date just as you would want them to respect your choice not to. I completely understand your viewpoint because of your religion, but ultimately it's their choice and you have to accept it's out of your control. There is absolutely more to life than boys and i admire your ambition and independence; i agree actually! But, you shouldn't shame others for the way they choose to live their lives.
Exaxltyyyy 🥺🥺😢

Everyday I’m trying to strengthen my Imaan and everyday I realise how close we are to the Akhirah, it isn’t far and there are people saying they’ll change tomorrow, etc in the sense of bettering themselves as a Muslim, but what they don’t realise is that we don’t know whether we’re going to see tomorrow or not

But on the other hand, I do feel like we are in no place to judge anyone (not that you are lol), but no one knows what anybody’s relationship with Allah (SWT) is like except Allah (SWT) and he might’ve already forgiven them since he’s the All Merciful
(edited 3 years ago)
This thread does not apply to non Muslims sorry

I am assuming good faith here and you mean that you think I am talking about non-Muslim women.

Which is funny because Muslim women have exactly the same sexual development as women in the West.

The fact you think there is a difference between a Muslim woman and a woman is what is 'dumb and wet'.

Welcome to the beginning of the end sis, honestly at this stage I get your point from an Islamic POV but we live in a western civilisation where it just happens and most, not all, people think youre weird for not being in a relationship. Its just the world we live in
Original post by tashkent46
I am assuming good faith here and you mean that you think I am talking about non-Muslim women.

Which is funny because Muslim women have exactly the same sexual development as women in the West.

The fact you think there is a difference between a Muslim woman and a woman is what is 'dumb and wet'.

I totally agree like I said we all live in the West and we all will develop more or less the same way, guys and girls
Upon reflection, I've revisited this thread and decided that you're right. Girls should spend all their time learning about punctuation.
Original post by ashtolga23
Which boy rejected you?

I have never been in a relationship Before I’m not straight I’m asexual I think sexual behvaour is violent and I don’t find it normal
I have never been in a relationship Before I’m not straight I’m asexual I think sexual behvaour is violent and I don’t find it normal

Boy are you in for a shock when you find out how you were made!
I agree with this 💯 this world is messed up and they world is ending soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending