The Student Room Group

I like a girl now whom I previously disliked

What should I do? damn, I can't believe my brain, that's impossible! We attended same Sixth-form and she used to like me but I didn't pay a s****. Now she is at different country due to corona and I am in the UK
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
What should I do? damn, I can't believe my brain, that's impossible! We attended same Sixth-form and she used to like me but I didn't pay a s****. Now she is at different country due to corona and I am in the UK

but she will be back after Christmas, she in UCL and I'm in LSE
but she will be back after Christmas, she in UCL and I'm in LSE

message her? im assuming she has internet in the country she's in. then maybe you can meet up when she gets back
Reply 4
message her? im assuming she has internet in the country she's in. then maybe you can meet up when she gets back

yeah sounds reasonable but damn it's quite embarrassing coz she knew I did not like her at the first place
yeah sounds reasonable but damn it's quite embarrassing coz she knew I did not like her at the first place

May I ask what changed? Were you interested in someone else at the time or something? Just trying to understand. :redface:
Reply 6

oh well, you can put your pride aside if you really like her. just message her, you don't need to make it obvious straight away that you like her, but i'm sure she'd like to hear it

it's okay, people change, if she's worth anything she'll understand, maybe she'll be glad. good to at least get your feelings out there
Reply 8
Original post by jellybellyb
May I ask what changed? Were you interested in someone else at the time or something? Just trying to understand. :redface:

yeah no problem, to be honest I just did not have a feeling with her, but now???? how? it must be sth wrong with my brain
How many times are you gonna post this thread...

it seems your biggest worry is that there's something wrong with your brain, so you keep saying.

Are you sure you don't like her because she's moved away and that's made it more appealing?
How many times are you gonna post this thread...

it seems your biggest worry is that there's something wrong with your brain, so you keep saying.

Are you sure you don't like her because she's moved away and that's made it more appealing?

No hahaha, I won't lie, just realised I like her yesterday, and sorry for posting another thread as my wifi was down 10 min ago

Talk to her now and get to know her like a rational person
Original post by tbi_zlx
Talk to her now and get to know her like a rational person

yeah man thx.

I don't know why it's so difficult to send her a message, I have been thinking the whole day, I never came across this situation before...
yeah man thx.

I don't know why it's so difficult to send her a message, I have been thinking the whole day, I never came across this situation before...

Bro you know why I was so blunt. You just need the push to do what youve been thinking bout the whole day. You literally said it yourself. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work but at least youll know you tried
No hahaha, I won't lie, just realised I like her yesterday, and sorry for posting another thread as my wifi was down 10 min ago

Lol ok

You never know then you might change your mind next week! See how it goes, it's just a new feeling you got.
Original post by tbi_zlx
Bro you know why I was so blunt. You just need the push to do what youve been thinking bout the whole day. You literally said it yourself. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work but at least youll know you tried

yeah screw it **** I'm gonna try, damn.....
yeah screw it **** I'm gonna try, damn.....

Go for it man lemme know what happens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending