Combination A
A level business
BTEC IT
A level Sociology
Combination B
A level business
A level Maths
A level sociology
do you have any interests/plans/ideas for what you want to do after you leave sixth form ?

whats your opinion on the mentioned subjects, e.g. likes and dislikes etc ?
Reply 2
Original post by stereotypeasian
do you have any interests/plans/ideas for what you want to do after you leave sixth form ?

whats your opinion on the mentioned subjects, e.g. likes and dislikes etc ?

When I leave college I want to probably go into digtal marketing or some kind of part of the digtal business field.
Opinions on subjects
Business- interesting and i'm very good at it as well
IT- Very useful gain some skills with computers however family and peers dont want me to take it because it a btec
Sociology- same opinion as business tbh
Math- I dont like it but family want me to
Reply 3
Original post by Eaterwheat
Combination A
A level business
BTEC IT
A level Sociology
Combination B
A level business
A level Maths
A level sociology

So you're deciding between A-Level Maths and BTEC IT? The bottom line with your subject combination should be if you enjoy the subjects. As you've said you don't enjoy Maths, don't take it at A-Level. The problem with choosing subjects you think would be 'good' but you don't actually enjoy is that you'll never want to do the work, which typically translates into a poor grade at the end of it. Please filter the subjects you're considering by whether or not you enjoy them first and then decide based on which ones are more likely to get you where you want to be.
Original post by hajima
So you're deciding between A-Level Maths and BTEC IT? The bottom line with your subject combination should be if you enjoy the subjects. As you've said you don't enjoy Maths, don't take it at A-Level. The problem with choosing subjects you think would be 'good' but you don't actually enjoy is that you'll never want to do the work, which typically translates into a poor grade at the end of it. Please filter the subjects you're considering by whether or not you enjoy them first and then decide based on which ones are more likely to get you where you want to be.

100% this. Please read and follow, @Eaterwheat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending