The Student Room Group

Any help. Ask away

Hey guys, now I know a lot of you are probs worrying what's gonna happen with the new lockdown and education etc. So in order to tackle that I've decided to make this thread in order to tackle any and all questions you may have from GCSE to A Level Bio. Ask any questions that is on your mind and I will try my best to help.:biggrin:

Bare in mind that this does not include giving out past papers but only help with revision, questions and queries you may have about bio or just general help
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, now I know a lot of you are probs worrying what's gonna happen with the new lockdown and education etc. So in order to tackle that I've decided to make this thread in order to tackle any and all questions you may have from GCSE to A Level for Bio, Chem, Math and Psycho. If you have an queries about EPQs too ask away. Any advice on what subjects to take or what to do in uni, or even what to do in the future ask away or pm.

Ask any questions that is on your mind and I will try my best to help.:biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by tbi_zlx
Hey guys, now I know a lot of you are probs worrying what's gonna happen with the new lockdown and education etc. So in order to tackle that I've decided to make this thread in order to tackle any and all questions you may have from GCSE to A Level for Bio, Chem, Math and Psycho. If you have an queries about EPQs too ask away. Any advice on what subjects to take or what to do in uni, or even what to do in the future ask away or pm.

what subjects do u do?
Original post by Rosey20
what subjects do u do?

Well I have finished my college education but I did Bio, Chem, Math, Psychology and an EPQ on whether healthcare is a human right or not. Apart from that I teach other subjects from sociology to Spanish aha. I enjoy helping all people and making my knowledge more diverse
Reply 4
Original post by tbi_zlx
Well I have finished my college education but I did Bio, Chem, Math, Psychology and an EPQ on whether healthcare is a human right or not. Apart from that I teach other subjects from sociology to Spanish aha. I enjoy helping all people and making my knowledge more diverse

Oh.
i am studying Psychology, Sociology and Business studies- u can help me with Psy and Socio...:smile:
Original post by Rosey20
Oh.
i am studying Psychology, Sociology and Business studies- u can help me with Psy and Socio...:smile:

Ooooh without a doubt. I would love to and with whatever else you have on your mind. Pm me with any queries x
(edited 3 years ago)
What is the ultimate question?
Original post by Rufus the red
What is the ultimate question?

The ultimate question is whatever your mind perceives it to be and only you the answer to it. Lil philosophy lmao
Also bare in mind that I will not be sharing past papers, just helping with revision, questions and queries and just general help
Original post by tbi_zlx
The ultimate question is whatever your mind perceives it to be and only you the answer to it. Lil philosophy lmao

I mean the one where the answer is 42.
And don't say 6x9 in base 13. :tongue:
Original post by Rufus the red
I mean the one where the answer is 42.
And don't say 6x9 in base 13. :tongue:

Ohhhh Hitchhikers guide right and dammiittt
How many roads must a man walk down? Im going with the question the mice asked
Reply 11
How hard is it exactly to get an

A in AS biology
A* in A2 bio?
Original post by tbi_zlx
Ohhhh Hitchhikers guide right and dammiittt
How many roads must a man walk down? Im going with the question the mice asked

I'd always thought it would be how long is a piece of string but the units would, subsequently, be required. :tongue:
Original post by tbi_zlx

Im in year 11 now. what grades did you get at gcse?
Original post by meerkatking123
Im in year 11 now. what grades did you get at gcse?

Hi there so I got all 9s in my GCSEs. What subjects do you do
This is very sweet of you :smile:
Original post by Nialler x
This is very sweet of you :smile:

Awww thank you. Im always happy to help anyone. If you got any enquiries feel free to ask too and get some other people you know on here. Im happy to help with anythingx
Original post by ZedTV
How hard is it exactly to get an

A in AS biology
A* in A2 bio?

Ok so for AS it actually isnt as hard as you think depending on how solid your GCSE knowledge is. Most is a continuation from that with a few extra topics here and there plus more in depth terminology. But for A* you need to work yo ass off fr like there is a lot you need to do as well as keeping AS level knowledge strong
Original post by tbi_zlx
Awww thank you. Im always happy to help anyone. If you got any enquiries feel free to ask too and get some other people you know on here. Im happy to help with anythingx

Mention not. Of course I will x
Original post by Nialler x
Mention not. Of course I will x

Aha I should be the one thanking youu then xx

Quick Reply

Latest