The Student Room Group

KPMG pay rises

How much do KPMG school leaver (5/6 year program) or graduate apprentices (3 year program) get paid in their second and final year?
For grads, roughly

London
Yr 1 28k
Yr 2 30k
Yr 3 35k
On qualification 45k

Regions
Yr 1 21k
Yr 2 23k
Yr 3 28k
On qualification 38k
Reply 2
flipping heck!
I'm due to sit the ACA final case exam next month and i'm on £21k :frown: that's small firms for you.....
Original post by Seba.fr1
For grads, roughly

London
Yr 1 28k
Yr 2 30k
Yr 3 35k
On qualification 45k

Regions
Yr 1 21k
Yr 2 23k
Yr 3 28k
On qualification 38k

Is that so? 28k for a year 1 grad in London seems quite low, the pay in Cambridge is almost that so surely London must be a couple thousands more
Original post by Racresmol
Is that so? 28k for a year 1 grad in London seems quite low, the pay in Cambridge is almost that so surely London must be a couple thousands more

I know for sure that it was 28,500 for London E1s for 2019. Cambridge will either be £27,700 or £24,000, I believe, depending on how they class it

Generally Cambridge is on the same pay scale as London due to the COL.
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
Generally Cambridge is on the same pay scale as London due to the COL.

That's quite interesting, I don't think the col is as high as London (especially commuting, but also rent), but oh well not gonna complain
That's quite interesting, I don't think the col is as high as London (especially commuting, but also rent), but oh well not gonna complain

Yes, I agree, MK & Cambridge kind of areas definitely offers the best cost of living vs salary, unless maybe you’re somewhere where paying £21k where COL is really low.
I looked at Birmingham vs. Gatwick. That’s £21k vs £27.7k. As Birmingham is still relatively expensive, I chose Gatwick. I think they were probably about equal, really. All things considered. If it had been Newcastle vs Gatwick, I may have chosen Newcastle.
Reply 8
Original post by Seba.fr1
For grads, roughly

London
Yr 1 28k
Yr 2 30k
Yr 3 35k
On qualification 45k

Regions
Yr 1 21k
Yr 2 23k
Yr 3 28k
On qualification 38k

does it matter if your highest qualifications is masters? would kpmg consider that?
Original post by zzz12
does it matter if your highest qualifications is masters? would kpmg consider that?

No, everyone gets the same. Never heard of anyone getting different to someone else in their year. Even if you are a good worker it doesn’t affect you pay, only bonus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending