The Student Room Group

Should I do this or is it stupid ?

so im in yr 11 and about to leave for college and there is this girl that i rlly like but i overheard that she is going to a different college to me and is doing completely different subjects to me
i haven't actually spoken to her as we are miles apart and can't find a good enough conversation if we were sitting next to each other anyways .

so should I go to the college she is going (my 2nd option(or just go to my 1st option college ?

or am I just being a weirdo lol
Shouldn’t be going college for a girl :/
Original post by Anonymous
so im in yr 11 and about to leave for college and there is this girl that i rlly like but i overheard that she is going to a different college to me and is doing completely different subjects to me
i haven't actually spoken to her as we are miles apart and can't find a good enough conversation if we were sitting next to each other anyways .

so should I go to the college she is going (my 2nd option(or just go to my 1st option college ?

Stick to your 1st option
Reply 3
Original post by Jojojojojojojojo
Stick to your 1st option

I'm kind of skeptical of my 1 st option anyways as i want to do maths physics and computer science when they don't do computer science but the 2nd option college does
Go to a college that has the options you want to study.
Reply 5
Original post by KAy1a.2021
Go to a college that has the options you want to study.

That is the 2nd option and my 3rd option but my 1st option has a noticeably better reviews and Ofsted rating and has new equipment of sorts but has to wear uniform :/
Reply 6
I'm kind of skeptical of my 1 st option anyways as i want to do maths physics and computer science when they don't do computer science but the 2nd option college does

So why is it your first option if you can't study what you want? 🤔
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
So why is it your first option if you can't study what you want? 🤔

It just a overall better college , i did not study cs in secondary school so im just contemplating if it is even worth doing it even though its one of my interests

why Is that your 1st option then
Reply 9
Original post by Jojojojojojojojo
why Is that your 1st option then

its just a overall better college according to its reviews
Don't do it. You probably won't even remember her name in 5 years.
its just a overall better college according to its reviews

But if it doesn’t have the course you want to do what’s the point?
the chances the girl you like would have moved on

I’m saying this as a girl so idk if that makes this any more valuable to you but, do not ever compromise or sacrifice your future for anyone. Unless going to the second college doesn’t create any inconveniences. But I don’t recommend altering what you truly want out of your future for a person. Especially when you aren’t even really friends yet.
I’m saying this as a girl so idk if that makes this any more valuable to you but, do not ever compromise or sacrifice your future for anyone. Unless going to the second college doesn’t create any inconveniences. But I don’t recommend altering what you truly want out of your future for a person. Especially when you aren’t even really friends yet.

Yeh that's true but the 2nd college has the choices I want so its a 50/50 and in my schools boys and girls aren't like normal friends and is a segregation between boys and girls still in secondary school but I don't think it'll be like that in college...
go to the college she's at
Original post by kingofiqtests
go to the college she's at

How do I talk to her even though we aren't in the same classes so I dont have much to say to her and it'll be a bit awkward as we were in the same class for a year and I never talked to her .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending