The Student Room Group

University of London Institute Paris (ULIP) 2021 Applicants

Hello! Haven't seen anyone post about applying here, wanted to start something just incase people were interested!

I'm applying for International Politics. Would love to see if anyone else is applying for the same :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for french studies :smile: x
I’m applying for French and business :smile: x
Hi, I'm applying for International Politics too!
Original post by HGriffiths18
Hi, I'm applying for International Politics too!

thats cool! Have you had your interview? (if you have sent in your ucas) I had mine a while back and I think/hope it went well ahah
I haven't sent in my UCAS yet! Have you been offered a place?
I haven't sent in my UCAS yet! Have you been offered a place?

I still haven't heard back! They said you'll hear back really soon but Im not sure what that means ahah. The process was casual though so don't worry :smile: also once you submit UCAS don't make the same mistake I did of not checking your spam inbox, bc I had initially MISSED my first interview as I didn't even know they had acknowledged me lol
Original post by AbdallaOsama
I still haven't heard back! They said you'll hear back really soon but Im not sure what that means ahah. The process was casual though so don't worry :smile: also once you submit UCAS don't make the same mistake I did of not checking your spam inbox, bc I had initially MISSED my first interview as I didn't even know they had acknowledged me lol

Ah ok thank you! As you are applying for international politics, was the whole interview in English? Sorry for my hundreds of questions ahahah
Ah ok thank you! As you are applying for international politics, was the whole interview in English? Sorry for my hundreds of questions ahahah

Ahah of course not, don't worry its fine if you have any more lol feel free! Nice to talk to someone applying for the same. Yep, the interview is 100% English, even when I told her i'm learning French she said don't worry it isn't necessary and you can do non credit bearing French courses at the uni.
Ah good; my French is not the best at the moment, I'm currently just finishing my personal statement, do you have any tips? It's so exciting ahhh!!!!!
Honestly ahah don't worry! It was quite laid back and it didn't feel like an interview, more like just them trying to know about your opinions on global affairs and things that interest you. I would say just think about WHY you want to study int politics and why you want to go to France/ULIP :smile:
omg hey I just had my interview today and I applied for French and International Relations yay
Original post by mimimarinho03
omg hey I just had my interview today and I applied for French and International Relations yay

Thats great!! how did it go x
Thats great!! how did it go x

awh thank you so much and it went nice and quickly. It wasn't how I expected it to be though it was really informal and mostly the lady just told me about the school and asked if I had any questions. We also had a conversation in French at the begining which I wasn't expecting lmao. When was your interview?
just got an offer for french studies!
Original post by aquarajr20
just got an offer for french studies!

Congrats!! Just woke up to an offer for Int. Politics :smile: how are you feeling?
Congrats!! Just woke up to an offer for Int. Politics :smile: how are you feeling?

congrats to both of you I just got an offer for French and intl relations!
Reply 17
Ahah of course not, don't worry its fine if you have any more lol feel free! Nice to talk to someone applying for the same. Yep, the interview is 100% English, even when I told her i'm learning French she said don't worry it isn't necessary and you can do non credit bearing French courses at the uni.

Omg was it not in French? That's interesting. I thought it would be!
Reply 18
Original post by mimimarinho03
congrats to both of you I just got an offer for French and intl relations!

Hey! Congrats omg! What sorts of questions did they ask in the interview? Sorry
Original post by mjg2394
Omg was it not in French? That's interesting. I thought it would be!

Ahah nah not if you applied for Int. Politics, probably will include French if you have applied to study a French degree tho x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending