The Student Room Group

GCSE biology/ combined science AQA

Friday 6th November, who’s ready?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My revision tactic would be do cells and organisation topic today and infection and response and biogenetic topic tomorrow and then do lots of practice question till the exam.
Original post by Leo_gyp
My revision tactic would be do cells and organisation topic today and infection and response and biogenetic topic tomorrow and then do lots of practice question till the exam.

are u doing combined higher?
Reply 3
Original post by holyguac
are u doing combined higher?

Yes, are you
Original post by Leo_gyp
Yes, are you

If its for AQA 2019 exam, revise malaria, air bubble experiment + the heart
Reply 5
Original post by holyguac
If its for AQA 2019 exam, revise malaria, air bubble experiment + the heart

I have an actual exam on Friday 6th November 2020
yh but is it a mock
Reply 7
Original post by Leo_gyp
I have an actual exam on Friday 6th November 2020

are you doing edexcel, aqa or cie? if edexcel, do you know topics that might come?
Reply 8
Original post by maya xo
are you doing edexcel, aqa or cie? if edexcel, do you know topics that might come?

I do AQA
Reply 9
Original post by Leo_gyp
I do AQA

good luck for the exam!! do you feel ready for it?
Original post by Leo_gyp
Friday 6th November, who’s ready?

Hey, I am doing combined science biology for AQA :smile: very stressed out since I feel so unprepared. Just going to binge watch primerose kitten videos before it.
Original post by emmyisthebest01
Hey, I am doing combined science biology for AQA :smile: very stressed out since I feel so unprepared. Just going to binge watch primerose kitten videos before it.

are AQA and edexcel similar?
Original post by maya xo
are AQA and edexcel similar?

I'm pretty sure the content is the same, but the exam itself is a bit different.
I just did my biology mock yesterday- SOOOOO many things that we have not done yet
Original post by username4590896
I just did my biology mock yesterday- SOOOOO many things that we have not done yet

did you do edexcel? what topics came up if you did
Reply 15
Original post by maya xo
good luck for the exam!! do you feel ready for it?

Thank you, good luck to you too
Reply 16

Hopefully the paper won’t be that difficult and good luck. Are you doing higher combined science AQA?
Reply 17
Grade boundaries will be low so I’m not going to stress.
Original post by Leo_gyp
Hopefully the paper won’t be that difficult and good luck. Are you doing higher combined science AQA?

yep im doing higher combined science for AQA :smile: and yeh the grade boundaries are gunna be sooo low
yep im doing higher combined science for AQA :smile: and yeh the grade boundaries are gunna be sooo low

hahaha i have my aqa chem exam tmrw and im NOT prepared 😭

Quick Reply

Latest